Mavic Crossmax SL R 29 MTB Wheelset
Ready to take on technical XC courses and epic cross-country rides, Mavic’s Crossmax SL R 29 MTB Wheelset is light, fast and tough.
The 25mm wide carbon rim supports tyres in the 2.3 to 2.6” range, as the most commonly used rubber for fast, efficient off-road riding and the hookless, tubeless-compatible design means that use without inner tubes is straightforward. The combination of UD carbon rim and 2-cross spoke lacing provides enough compliance for improved comfort and control without reducing the wheelset’s efficiency or accurate tracking.
The hubs feature Mavic’s QRM Auto bearing preload technology for low maintenance, low friction running and the freehub uses their Instant Drive 360 double ratchet design for added durability and excellent pick-up.
Please note, image shows Center Lock version.
- Hookless profile
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: UD2 carbon
- Internal Rim Width: 25mm
- Spokes: Front and rear 2-cross, straight pull, contactless
- Spoke Count: Front 24, rear 24
- Hubs: Infinity hubs with Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology and QRM Auto bearing preload technology
- Disc Standard: 6-bolt
- Front Axle: 15X110 Boost
- Rear Axle: 12X148 Boost
- Recommended Tyre Size: 2.3 to 2.6”
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Front - 720 grams, rear - 850 grams, Wheelset - 1570 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano Microspline
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".