Mavic Crossmax SL S 29" 6 Bolt MTB Wheelset
The Mavic Crossmax SL S 29" 6 Bolt MTB Wheels are a high-performance, aluminium cross country wheelset, purpose-built for efficiency on modern, demanding courses. Durable yet lightweight, these wheels are exceptionally agile, with their low rolling mass gifting the user rapid acceleration and a spritely ride character. By using a unique ISM4D machining process, excess weight is removed from the rims without impacting their strength.
For ease of tubeless setup, Mavic’s Fore technology removes the need for rim tape. A double ratchet system can be found within the rear Infinity hub’s Instant Drive 360 freewheel, offering a rapid 9-degree engagement for instant power transfer when required.
- Fore adjustment wrench
- Two replacement spokes with each wheel
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- UST valve and accessories
- Optimised for cross country use
- ISM4D machining process for ultimate weight reduction
- Fore tapeless tubeless technology offers a simple, no-tape solution
- Lightweight rims for rapid acceleration
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology for a rapid 9-degree engagement
- Boost hub standard, fast-rolling 29” diameter
- Black Shield technology protects the rim from impacts and scratches
- UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Wheel Size: 29”
- Rim: Aluminium, asymmetric, ISM4D weight reduction
- Internal Rim Width: 25mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x25TSS
- Spokes: Straight pull, aero profile
- Spoke lacing: Front and rear crossed 2, contactless
- Spoke Count: 24/24
- Hubs: Infinity Hubs, Instant Drive 360 freewheel technology, 24t ratchet
- Disc Standard: 6-bolt
- Front Axle: 15x110, boost thru-axle
- Rear Axle: 12x148, boost thru-axle
- Recommended Tyre Size: 50mm to 76mm (2.0" to 3.0")
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 1595 grams (pair, 29”)
- Maximum weight of 120kg, bike included
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".