Mavic Deemax Pro MIPS MTB Helmet
Developed to meet the needs of the most demanding riders, the Mavic Deemax Pro MIPS MTB Helmet gives you the protection required on the most aggressive terrain. It balances safety and performance perfectly, incorporating the MIPS brain protection system to reduce the effects of angled impacts, and has extended coverage to the rear. The wraparound polycarbonate shell improves durability.
Live Fit technology has been integrated into the design, and uses XRD foam that not only damps vibrations and absorbs impact, but also moulds to the shape of the head for a more personalised and comfortable fit. The Autofit straps comfortably secure the helmet with no need for extensive adjustment.
37.5® technology in the padding includes active particles which aid in moisture and heat absorption, ensuring you stay dry and cool on the hottest days and hardest climbs. This helmet is designed to fit well with goggles, without causing fogging of the lens, and includes a mesh to keep bugs out, and an adjustable visor so you can quickly adapt to different conditions.
- Full protection for riding aggressive off-road terrain
- Integrated MIPS brain protection system can reduce rotational motion transferred to the brain from angled impacts to the head
- Live Fit technology integrated onto MIPS delivers an adaptive fit, keeping the helmet comfortably positioned at all times
- Built with extended rear coverage for maximum head protection
- Autofit straps for a perfect, no-fuss fit
- Designed to fit perfectly with goggles, and prevent them from fogging
- Adjustable visor lets you adjust for different riding conditions.
- Anti-mosquito mesh screen shields you from bugs
- Wrap around polycarbonate shell for durability
- Ponytail compatibility
- Mavic Care three year warranty and crash replacement program
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 320 grams (size medium)