Moon MX GPS Centred Handlebar Mount Front Light
An ultra-practical addition to any riders set up, the Moon MX GPS Centred Handlebar Mount Front Light means certain illumination from the front (and side) on the daily to-and-fro when a ride goes on a little longer than expected, or simply when a flash of visibility is needed in low-light conditions. Fix a bike computer to this handlebar-mounted light to combine recording data with a touch of added safety, and allow 400 lumens (this light's maximum output) to light up the road ahead.
Battery life lasts from an hour and a half to an impressive 43 hours, flashing or solid mode-dependent, so even the longest rides are lit up. The CNC aluminium heat sink casing keeps heat degradation to a minimum, aiding the efficient function of this water-resistant light, and the overheat protection system is a useful safety feature.
Knowing this light's battery status is made simple by the handy charge level indicator, and should the battery be running low, the USB-C cable is included for easy charging.
- Light source: CREE XP-G2 LED and COB
- Maximum lumens: 400
- Modes: Boost: 400 lumens / Mode 1: 250 lumens / Mode 2: 100 lumens / Flash 1: 100 lumens / Flash 2: 300 lumens / Day flash: 60 lumens
- Run time: Boost: 1.5 hours / Mode 1: 2.1 hours / Mode 2: 6 hours / Flash 1: 34 hours / Flash 2: 12.5 hours / Day flash: 43 hours
- Battery: 1200mAh Lithium Polymer
- Recharge time: 2 hours 20'
- Recharge device: USB-C cable
- Dimensions: 115.5 x 48 x 34mm
- Includes: 1 x Moon MX GPS Centred Handlebar Mount Front Light, 1 x USB-C cable, 1 x M-GA (Garmin/Wahoo insert), 1 x M-BR (Bryton insert)