New Balance FuelCell Prism Running Shoes
Inspired by the brand’s flagship offerings, the New Balance Fuelcell Prism Running Shoes blend several sophisticated features to deliver a quick and supportive performance during any run. Boasting great versatility, the FuelCell Prism will support a vast gamut of running gaits within fast-paced interval sessions to casual jaunts alike.
FuelCell foam comprises the midsole and this plush but reactive compound cushions even the hardest of heel strikes before propelling every stride with an inspirational level of energy. This responsive midsole is mated to the ground contact EVA outsole that features an integrated medial post. This ergonomic feature controls pronation to help minimise fatigue and the chances of injury while also increasing run efficiency. The outsole rubber compound bestows high amounts of traction, and this increases stride confidence in even the most inclement of weather conditions.
The highly ventilated mesh upper is constructed with a slightly supportive structure to snugly hold the foot, even when driving the pace hard or changing direction. Iridescent design features are integrated onto the upper and complete the shoe for a striking aesthetic.
- Low weight and stability combine to offer a speed and injury prevention within any run
- Performance focus: Stability
- FuelCell foam midsole cushions before delivering a propulsive feel to help drive the runner forward
- 6mm heel to toe midsole drop
- Ground contact EVA outsole has a medial post to help control pronation to enhance foot support
- High traction outsole compound for performance in all weather conditions
- Mesh upper for a lightweight, comfortable fit and feel
- Design includes iridescent features for added style
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 244 grams / 8.6oz per shoe (size UK 8)