New Balance FuelCell Rebel v2 Womens Running Shoes
The New Balance FuelCell Rebel v2 Womens Running Shoes are specced with superlight, responsive midsoles to deliver energetic propulsion and superior cushioning during challenging training sessions and races. Additionally, the midsoles have a pronounced curve to encourage smoother and more efficient heel-to-toe transitions. Underneath, NDurance rubber outsoles not only increase traction in all conditions but are also highly durable.
Synthetic mesh uppers are airy, soft and flexible and sport a bold design to give a striking aesthetic. Deconstructed heels, moulded collars and a traditional lace closure system complete the design and combine to promote a locked-in feel when the pace is high.
- Superlight, responsive and secure road running shoes that offer neutral cushioning
- FuelCell foam midsoles provide explosive energy return
- The curved profile of the midsoles offers a smoother underfoot transition
- NDurance rubber outsoles deliver traction and durability
- Synthetic mesh uppers promote excellent breathability and a comfortable feel
- The uppers have bold branding and asymmetrical colour blocking for added style
- Deconstructed heels and moulded collars give a locked-in fit
- Adjustable lace closures for a customised fit
- Heel to toe drop: 6mm drop
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 167 grams, per shoe, size UK 5