New Balance Fuelcell Propel Running Shoes
The New Balance FuelCell Propel Running Shoes provide an optimal blend of attributes to ensure trouble-free striding and the highest performance for when running on unforgiving road surfaces.
Two of the most important traits that a running shoe must contain are cushioning and rebound and these are both promoted within the FuelCell Propel via the technical midsole. This midsole grants increased shock absorption and high energy return via a generous stack height but remain lightweight to add a responsive, springy running sensation.
Running styles are tremendously personal but the 6mm sole offset has been specifically engineered to cater for a wide variety of running gaits with heel strikers to mid-foot strikers all benefitting from an added feel of stability and resulting injury prevention. Further security is then provided with a Trace Fiber upper that holds the foot in place once laced to the desired personal tension.
Please note, due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6mm drop are approximate
- Engineered on a 6mm offset and ideal for a wide variety of footstrike types
- High Rebound FuelCell midsole engineered with generous heights for extra cushioning
- Lightweight rubber outsole to complement responsiveness and spring
- Trace Fiber on the upper provides a secure fit in the midfoot
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 270 grams (9.5 oz) per shoe, size UK 8