New Balance Summit Unknown V2 Trail Running Shoes
Trail running across harsh landscapes, particularly in wet conditions, produces a specific set of prerequisites from a running shoe. The New Balance Summit Unknown V2 Trail Running Shoes, via a comprehensive feature set, answer all of these allowing smooth passage across the wilderness.
The highly responsive REVlite midsole introduces a spritely sensation into every heel strike while it's plush cushioning provides comfort and stability across even the most irregular and punishing of surfaces. A HydroHension rubber outsole then compliments with its specific wet conditions compound providing grip and traction within the most adventurous water environments.
A rugged mesh upper promotes swathes of cooling airflow for during sweltering days but also provides drainage upon exiting puddles, streams and fords. Toe Protect then offers robust protection in high-wear areas before a traditional lace closure system holds the foot snuggly, offers metatarsal support and is infinitely adjustable.
- Versatile trail running shoe
- High rebound REVlite midsole for energise running
- HydroHesion advanced rubber compound outsole helps grip in adventurous water environments
- Toe Protect for premium durability in high wear areas
- The rugged upper features mesh for superior drainage and breathability
- Traditional lace closure system