Oakley Jawbreaker TDF Edition Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens
Thanks to Oakley's extensive research and development in the field of cycling, the Oakley Jawbreaker TDF Edition Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens comprise of everything you want in a pair of sunglasses. Their unparalleled optical clarity make them perfect for riders who are at the front end of the race or riding in a pack because of their supreme contrast, whilst the incredible construction ensures if the worst happens, then you’ll be suitably protected.
A 44% larger field of view compared to standard dual-lens sunglasses means you’re not restricted or blocked by the frame, and because of its wrap-around design, it enhances impact resistance.
PRIZM lens technology is a true revolution in lens optics, and integrates Oakley’s knowledge within the industry and decades of colour science research. This technology offers an unprecedented control of light transmission, resulting in colours being precisely tuned to maximise contrast and enhance visibility.
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) patented technologies ensure the best optical clarity and visual fidelity for razor-sharp vision at every angle. No matter how hard you work, your glasses will stay in place with the Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads that actually increase grip with perspiration for a secure fit.
Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes for hassle-free lens changes via a simple switch mechanism so you can adapt your vision to changing light conditions. A ventilation system with surge ports is used to optimise airflow, keep you comfortable and prevent the build up of fog while vent position keeps draughts away from your eyes.
- Oakley Jawbreaker TDF Edition Sunglasses with Prizm Road Lens
- Microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
- Lens width: 131mm
- Bridge width: 0mm
- Lens height: 53mm
- Temple arm length: 121mm
- Frame colour: matte white
- Lens colour: Prizm Road
- Fit: standard
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments.
- Extended field of view in the upper peripheral region to optimise for cycling
- Unobtanium® ear socks and nose pads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Switchlock™ interchangeable lens technology makes lens changing lenses fast and secure
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
PRODUCT REF: 740958
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more