Oakley Radarlock Path Glasses Matt Black Ink Frame OO Red Polarized/ Black Iridium Lens
The ultimate sport performance product, this revolutionary eyewear lets athletes take full advantage of Oakley's wide array of performance lenses, thanks to an ingenious invention called Switchlock Technology that makes lens changing fast and hassle-free. Switchlock lets you adapt your vision for any environment and keep up with changing light, and all lenses are optimized with the unrivaled clarity and impact resistance of High Definition Optics (HDO). Engineered to meet the uncompromising demands of world-class athletes, Radarlock changes the game with a new definition of performance.
Whether you're competing for Gold or just squeezing every ounce of possibility out of those prized moments of athletic escape, you're either wearing Radarlock or wishing you were. If you havenít heard about Oakley Switchlock Technology, you're wasting too much time fumbling with the outdated designs of ordinary interchangeable lens systems. A simple switch mechanism makes the process quick and easy, and the lens is held securely in place without uneven pressures that can bend it and distort your vision. Somebody finally got it right, and did so with a vengeance against conventional technology.
HDO sets the standard for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance, and Radarlock is racked and revved with all those benefits including Polaric Ellipsoid geometry to extend clarity across the entire lens. The sweeping contour gives you a wide-open view with maximized peripheral vision and enhanced side protection against sun, wind and impact. You'll have optical performance rated at ANSI Z87.1, and that same uncompromising level of standards applies to protection against high velocity and high mass impact. For even more protection, our Plutonite lens material filters out every eye-searing ray of UV.
The lightweight yet insanely durable frame is made of O Matter and shaped with surge ports to maintain a cooling flow of air. Interchangeable nose pads let you achieve a comfortable, customizable fit, and the earsocks are made of the same sport-optimized Unobtainium to increase grip when you sweat. You won't feel any uneven pressure points with this frame because its Three-Point Fit doesn't hook your ears it just holds the frame comfortably in place while keeping the lens in precise optical alignment.
Radarlock comes in an Oakley Soft Vault case that lets you store an extra lens, and each frame comes with two lenses: one for bright days and one for low-light conditions.
- Oakley Radarlock Path Matt Black Ink Frame
- Oakley Switchlock interchangeable lens technology for fast and easy lens changing.
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame material.
- Integrated surge ports to channel airflow for the comfort of cooling.
- Unobtainium earsocks that increase grip when you sweat.
- Comfort and performance of Three-Point Fit that holds the lens in precise optical alignment.
- Multiple interchangeable Unobtainium nose pad options for secure, customizable fit that maximizes comfort.
- Metal icon accents.
- Lenses: High Definition Optics for clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance that meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards.
- Polaric Ellipsoid lens geometry to extend clarity to the edge of a wide peripheral view.
- Lens curvature that improves side protection against sun, wind and impact.
- UV protection of Plutonite lens material that filters out 100% of UVA / UVB / UVC & harmful blue light up to 400nm.
- Iridium coated lenses that reduce glare and balance light transmission.
- Vented Lenses.
- OO Red Polarized/ Black Iridium Lens