Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Avant M30 Team Disc Road Bike 2020
For riders who prefer the longer stuff, this Orbea Avant M30 Team Disc Road Bike is ideal, bringing comfort to the forefront of the design. The frameset retains strength and stiffness while keeping weight to a minimum thanks to Orbea Monocoque Performance (OMP) technology, blending high modulus, high strength fibres into the layup, while the carbon layup creates flex where required for the smoothest possible ride, so you can enjoy even the poorest road surfaces and suffer less from the negative effects of fatigue even after hours in the saddle. There is no compromise on performance though in the quest for comfort, and the headtube, downtube and chainstays are torsionally stiff to ensure power transfer is efficient and all your watts are translated into speed. Avant Endurance Geometry also helps to position you perfectly for arduous hours of riding, preventing aches and pains that may occur from a more aggressive position.
The bike is built up for a mix of performance and reliability, using Shimano 105 components that'll shift with precision across the wide-ranging cassette, while the hydraulic brakes bring the stopping power you need for confidence at speed and on more technical routes. The Orbea wheelset is a solid choice, keeping you rolling comfortably over rougher roads and fast when the tarmac is smooth. Finished with frame-size-specific handlebar, stem and cranks, dialling in the optimum position is made simple.
- Orbea Monocoque Performance (OMP) adds high modulus and high strength fibres to a standard layup to improve the stiffness-to-weight ratio
- Bladder moulding with polyurethane headtube and bottom bracket inserts eliminate wrinkles in critical zones, allowing less carbon to be used while maintaining strength
- Avant’s Dynamic Structure provides a smooth, light ride without bulky compromises like tubing inserts and elastomers. The natural flex patterns created by the carbon layup and minimal bulk of the top tube and seatstays deliver a dynamic, smooth ride that feels like floating over rough roads
- The headtube, downtube and chainstays are shaped to resist twisting and transmit power to the rear wheel
- Avant Endurance Geometry endurance ergonomics result in a bike that is easier to ride and increases stamina. Handling is precise and intuitive
- The Avant fork uses a shallower, rounded-blade profile and longer fork legs to offer the best combination of elasticity, tyre clearance and torsional stiffness. The increased axle-to-crown height is offset by a shorter headtube to maintain stack measurements and improve aesthetics
- Shimano 105 R7000 11-speed disc groupset
- Orbea clincher wheels and Vittoria Zafiro IV 28c tyres
Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only.
|Frame||Orbea Avant carbon OMP disc, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1/8” - 1,5”, BB 386, powermeter compatible, thru-axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, seatpost diameter 27.2mm|
|Fork||Orbea Avant OMP carbon disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8” - 1,5”, carbon dropouts, thru-axle 12mm x 100m|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2” integrated aluminium cup ACB bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||BB 386|
|Stem||Orbea OC1 Road -6º, length - 90mm (47) / 100mm (49-51) / 110mm (53-57) / 120mm (60)|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, width - 400mm (47-49) / 420mm (51-55) / 440mm (57-60)|
|Front Brake||Shimano R7070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R7070 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano ST-7020|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano 105 R7000 GS, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano ST-7020, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-32t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano 105 R7000, 34x50t, crank length - 170mm (47-53) / 172mm (55-57) / 175mm (60)|
|Front Wheel||Orbea wheels, 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28h, clincher / Orbea Road 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Rear Wheel||Orbea wheels, 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 32h, clincher / Orbea Road 12x142mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Zafiro IV, 700x28c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Zafiro IV, 700x28c, clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Seta RS|
|Seatpost||Alloy 27.2 Offset 20|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Orbea Avant M30 Team Disc Road Bike 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.