Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Gain M20 Disc Electric Road Bike 2020
Orbea's Gain M20 Disc Electric Road Bike is constructed from premium monocoque carbon fibre that creates a strong, stiff and light construction, with the sporty geometry making the ride fun and comfortable.
Not only does this bike have the credentials of a performance road bike, but it also has the added benefit of a powerful Ebikemotion motor, making every ride faster, easier and more enjoyable. The drive system sits inside the rear hub to keep aesthetics clean and prevent drag once it cuts out at speeds over 25kph. The battery that powers this system is also small, light and extremely discreet, so much so that at a quick glance it would be hard to spot you even have that advantageous boost. The motor is controlled using an iWoc ONE interface; a button on the top tube allows you to power the system on and off, and check battery and assistance levels. For more information, simply connect up to the app on your smartphone or smartwatch.
Shimano Ultegra 11-speed components make up the groupset, and the disc braking is powerful in wet and dry conditions, while shifting is reliable, smooth and precise, with a wide range of gears. The Gain M20 rolls on solid Mavic Aksium wheels fitted with Yksion Pro tyres in a more comfortable 28mm width.
Browse our range of Orbea electric road bikes today.
- Lightweight monocoque carbon frame and fork
- The Enough Power and Enough Energy concepts result in an exceptionally lightweight, sporty and rideable bike – a machine that heeds the call of the open road. Gain embraces your sweat and hard work and works in unison with your efforts to tick off the kilometres
- System interfaces are modern, integrated and sleek
- The Gain’s control centre is an attractive and discreet button on the top tube. With the simple iWoc ONE interface you can power the system on or off, check motor assist level and view the remaining battery charge
- Coloured LED lighting puts all the information you need right at your fingertips
- The Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A ANT+ battery is light, small and discreet. Gain’s Enough Energy concept provides you with enough battery power, not more. It eliminates the need for a bulky, high-output battery that needs to be removed from the bike
- The rear hub motor is the key to Gain’s Enough Power concept. The sophisticated drive system provides enough smooth and reliable assistance at levels designed to enhance your ride, not dominate it. And since the motor is at the hub, you’ll experience drag-free pedalling when Gain is not providing a push
- Gain’s smooth and balanced assist requires an advanced sensor. Blending perfectly with your effort to create a sleek and discrete system, the cassette lockring holds 20 magnets that are detected by the integrated dropout sensor. The system monitors your pedalling input and adjusts power accordingly
- A smartphone and smartwatch compatible app enables deeper control of the iWoc system used by Gain. Ride tracking, activity and GPS route uploading and other functions are available from your mobile device, making the Gain an even more valuable tool
- Shimano Ultegra 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- Mavic Aksium Elite disc wheels and Yksion Pro 28mm tubeless-ready tyres
Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Gain Carbon, monocoque carbon structure, flat mount disc brakes, 135x9 QR, max 700x40C, inner cable routing, Ebikemotion X35 specific, integrated battery, integrated sensor, Iwock One compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Gain carbon flat mount|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2” integrated carbon cup ACB bearings|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, width - 400mm (XS); 420mm (S,M); 440mm (L,XL)|
|Stem||Orbea OC2 Road -8º, length - 90mm (XS); 100mm (S,M); 110mm (L); 120mm (XL)|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra ST-8020|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000 GS|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Ultegra ST-8020, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-32t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t, crank length - 170mm (XS,S,M); 172mm (L); 175mm (175mm)|
|Front Wheel||Mavic Aksium Elite Disc UST, clincher|
|Rear Wheel||Mavic Aksium Elite Disc UST, clincher|
|Front Tyre||Mavic Yksion Pro 700x28c UST, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Mavic Yksion Pro 700x28c UST, clincher|
|Saddle||Selle Royal Asphalt GR|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC2 31.6 Offset 20|
|Motor||Ebikemotion X35 25kmh|
|Battery||Ebikemotion 36V/6.9A ANT+|
|Display||OC monochrome ANT+ LEV|
|Remote||Ebikemotion iWoc ONE|
|Electric assisted speed limit||15.5 mph / 25 km/h|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.