Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca Aero M10i Team Disc Road Bike 2020
The Orbea Orca Aero M10i Team Disc Road Bike will provide huge advantages come race day. Every detail is designed to cut drag, but this bike doesn't lose the lively handling of a top road racing machine. With the carbon layup engineered to create rigidity where it's needed in the headset, chainstay junctions and bottom bracket, all your power is transferred to the road. The newly designed Freeflow fork is wider to create lower air pressure, and flatter tubing on the frame reduces friction. Finished with an aerodynamically enhanced seatpost, there's plenty of adjustment to dial in the perfect position.
Shimano's top electronic Dura-Ace Di2 groupset brings unparalleled shifting performance - reliable, precise, super fast - all at a light touch of the lever - alongside powerful all-weather disc braking. DT Swiss ARC 1400 wheels fitted with Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR tyres make for fast, smooth and comfortable rolling. The disc brake design of the frameset allows the fitment of wider 28mm tyres, a popular choice for modern road cyclists. Internal routing is not only in keeping with the sleek frame aesthetics, but it also cuts drag and reduces contamination for improved longevity of brake and shift cables.
- OMR carbon fibre construction
- Freeflow fork - The wider fork opening reduces airflow pressure via the wheel and the fork achieving a 4-watt drag reduction. The new UCI legal fork designed according to the latest regulations, providing all competitors with a 3:1 advantage ratio
- Double radius - Opens up airflow around the tubing profile, with improved airflow over the different angles
- Flattened sides - Reduces friction at the front of the tubing and provides better drag at low speeds
- Orca aero seatpost - The seatpost is adjustable with a broad range of saddle adjustment positions
- The head tube, bottom bracket and chainstay junctions are optimised for improved torsional strength. The sections have been optimised for each size frame to create a more rigid structure
- The headset and stem spacer design allows for several bar/stem options
- ICR (internal cable routing) Plus - friction-free, easy to install and low maintenance setup. Compatible with, mechanical and all electronic and wireless transmissions
- Multiple bottle cage mounts provide several configuration options, to improve aerodynamics or improve the distribution of the bike’s centre of gravity
- Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss ARC 1400 Dicut Carbon clincher wheels and Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season 28c tyres
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Orca Aero Carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386, power meter compatible, thru-axle 12x142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca Aero Carbon OMR, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" integrated carbon cup ACB bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||BB 386|
|Stem||FSA Metron 5D Compact Handlebar integrated, length - 100mm (47-51) / 110mm (53-57) / 120mm (60)|
|Handlebar||Vision Metron 5D Compact, width - 400mm (47-49) / 420mm (51-55) / 440mm (57-60)|
|Front Brake||Shimano R9170 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R9170 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano R9170|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Dura-Ace 9150 Di2, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano R9170 Di2, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 11-28t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 34/50t, crank length - 170mm (47-53) / 172mm (55-57) / 175mm (60)|
|Chain||Shimano HG 901|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss ARC 1400 Dicut DB 48 Carbon CL TL, clincher / Orbea Road 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss ARC 1400 Dicut DB 48 Carbon CL TL, clincher / Orbea Road 12x142mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Front Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR, 700x28c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR, 700x28c, clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0, size 143mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea Aero OMR|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Orbea Orca Aero M10i Team Disc Road Bike 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.