Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca Aero M20 Team Disc Road Bike 2020
Orbea's Orca Aero M20 Team Disc Road Bike gives you the perfect blend of speed and comfort through an aerodynamically designed frameset and complementary components. It's the Spanish brand's first aero designed bike and takes advantage of the relaxed UCI rules through its 3:1 ratio Freeflow fork, reducing the airflow pressure and, consequently, drag. The flatter sides of the frame tubes reduce friction and soften the airflow, while the use of an oval shaped aero seatpost further reduces turbulence. The frame may well be designed for rapid speeds but it doesn't lose the fun and lively handling of a lightweight performance road bike. The carbon construction is rigid, particularly at the head tube, bottom bracket and chainstay junctions, for efficient power transfer, and each frame has uniquely optimised tubing so every rider can reap the same benefits.
Shimano's mechanical Ultegra disc groupset is responsible for shifting, which is smooth and precise, and braking, which is effective in all weather conditions. The Fulcrum Racing 400 wheels are fitted with wide 28mm Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season tyres, for comfort and rapid rolling.
- OMR carbon fibre construction
- Freeflow fork - The wider fork opening reduces airflow pressure via the wheel and the fork achieving a 4-watt drag reduction. The new UCI legal fork designed according to the latest regulations, providing all competitors with a 3:1 advantage ratio
- Double radius - Opens up airflow around the tubing profile, with improved airflow over the different angles
- Flattened sides - Reduces friction at the front of the tubing and provides better drag at low speeds
- Orca aero seatpost - The seatpost is adjustable with a broad range of saddle adjustment positions
- The head tube, bottom bracket and chainstay junctions are optimised for improved torsional strength. The sections have been optimised for each size frame to create a more rigid structure
- The headset and stem spacer design allows for several bar/stem options
- ICR (internal cable routing) Plus - friction-free, easy to install and low maintenance setup. Compatible with, mechanical and all electronic and wireless transmissions
- Multiple bottle cage mounts provide several configuration options, to improve aerodynamics or improve the distribution of the bike’s centre of gravity
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- Fulcrum Racing 400 clincher wheels and Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season 28c tyres
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Orca Aero Carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386, power meter compatible, thru-axle 12x142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca Aero Carbon OMR, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" integrated carbon cup ACB bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||BB 386|
|Stem||Orbea OC2 Road -8º, length - 90mm (47) / 100mm (49-51) / 110mm (53-57) / 120mm (60)|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, width - 400mm (47-49) / 420mm (51-55) / 440mm (57-60)|
|Front Brake||Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano ST-8020|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000 SS, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano ST-8020, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 34x50t, crank length - 170mm (47-53) / 172mm (55-57) / 175mm (60)|
|Front Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB, clincher / Orbea Road 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Rear Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB, clincher / Orbea Road 12x142mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Front Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR, 700x28c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR, 700x28c, clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0, size 143mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea Aero OMR|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.