Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca Aero M20TEAM Disc Road Bike 2021
Combining aerodynamics and efficiency into one svelte silhouette, the Orbea Orca Aero M20TEAM Disc Road Bike is the perfect partner for whenever the pace is relentless. Mixing advanced materials, innovative design and esteemed components the Orca Aero is ideal for solo breakaways, punching across rolling terrain or for charging through the flamme rouge en route to the finish line.
The highest grade of carbon is utilised in the frame construction, and this is realised in a lightweight, monocoque form that has a flowing aesthetic. Each tube section of the frame is chiselled with a double radius curve and truncated rear edge to realise optimum aerodynamic performance, and this is complemented by bowed fork legs and an elliptical seat post. The core of the frame is subsequently reinforced via a complex carbon layup to grant punchy and efficient power transfer for when sprinting or riding tempo.
The Vision Trimax TC 35 wheelset is nimble and laterally resilient to grant a reactive sensation under acceleration. The mid-depth aluminium rim provides control and composure when the crosswinds strike while its broad internal rim width helps to lower the rolling resistance and improve the comfort of any tubeless-ready or clincher tyre.
A reliable and exact Shimano Ultegra R8000 gear set up provides slick shifting through a wide range of ratios allowing the rider to conquer any terrain. At the same time, the hydraulic disc brakes from the same moniker bestow confidence thanks to their assured stopping performance within any weather conditions.
- A wind defying thoroughbred that is stiff and efficient for all high-speed road riding scenarios
- The monocoque frame and forks are made from the highest grade of OMR carbon fibre
- A Double Radius tube profiles with truncated trailing edges and flattened sides improve the airflow and reduce drag
- The head tube, bottom bracket and chain stay areas provide a rigid core for optimal power transfer
- Clean internal cable routing is low maintenance, aerodynamic and aesthetically pleasing
- Multiple bottle cage mounting points allow aerodynamics and centre of gravity to be fine-tuned
- Freeflow fork design spreads the legs away from the wheel to reduce air turbulence and drag
- An aero seatpost reduces air turbulence, absorbs road surface vibrations and offers a variety of saddle fore and aft positions
- Vision Trimax TC 35 wheels are light, have a wide internal width and are compatible with tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 gears are precise and reliable
- Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and modulated stopping power
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Orca Aero carbon OMR disc, monocoque construction,tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386, power meter compatible, thru-axle 12mm x 142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orca Aero carbon OMR disc fork, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts thru-axle 12mm x 100m, thread M12xP1.5|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
|Stem||Orbea OC2 Road -8º|
|Handlebar||OC1 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000 SS, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Ultegra ST-8020, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano 105 R7000, 11-28, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 34/50|
|Front Wheel||Vision Trimax TC 35 Disc TLR CL with Orbea 12x100mm M12xP1.5 hollow thru-axles|
|Rear Wheel||Vision Trimax TC 35 Disc TLR CL with Orbea 12x142mm M12xP1.5 hollow thru-axles|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0 size 143 mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea Aero OMR|
|Pedals||Available to purchase separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.