Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca Aero M20iLTD Disc Road Bike 2022
Engineered for uncompromising aerodynamic performance, the Orbea Orca Aero M20iLTD Disc Road Bike is a fast and balanced bike designed for effortless asphalt cruising. With its class-leading OMX carbon fibre, the frame issues a direct feel that resists torsional twisting to enhance its power transmission to the rear wheel, making it the perfect partner for powerful sprints. An electronic Shimano Ultegra 12-speed drivetrain brings an all-new level of shifting performance to the party, offering supreme precision and crisp, tactile gear changes.
The stretched geometry encourages an aerodynamic position on the bike, whilst the traditional bar and stem combination allows the ergonomics to be adjusted for your preference. Vision 40 SC wheels feature a deep profile to slice through the air, while their lightweight carbon construction delivers rapid acceleration. Powerful hydraulic disc brakes provide supreme stopping power for confidence on steep descents and whilst riding in wet conditions and the included Aero Bottle and Aero Accessory container allow you to carry all your essentials without compromising on speed.
- A wind defying thoroughbred that is stiff and efficient for all high-speed road riding scenarios
- The monocoque frame and forks are made from the highest grade of OMX carbon fibre
- The headtube, downtube and chainstays resist twisting to deliver unrivalled power transfer
- The OMX carbon lay-up and cross-sections deliver class-leading stiffness to weight ratios
- Clean internal cable routing is low maintenance, aerodynamic and aesthetically pleasing
- Multiple bottle cage mounting points allow aerodynamics and centre of gravity to be fine-tuned
- Freeflow fork design spreads the legs away from the wheel to reduce air turbulence and drag
- An Orbea Aero Bottle, cage and Aero Accessory Container are included
- An aero seatpost reduces air turbulence, absorbs road surface vibrations and offers a variety of saddle fore and aft positions
- Vision 40 SC carbon wheels offer excellent aero performance and fast acceleration
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 12-speed ushers in a new era of shifting performance
- Shimano Ultegra hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and controllable stopping power
- Orbea ICR stem internally routes all cables directly into the frame
|Frame||Orbea Orca Aero Carbon OMX disc, monocoque construction, HS 1.5", BB 386, power meter compatible, thru-axle 12x142mm rear, Speed Release compatible, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca Aero OMX ICR, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube compatible, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed Release compatible dropout|
|Stem||Orbea OC RA10 Road Performance ICR, -8º, IFC02 Computer mount interface|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC RA10 Performance Aero Carbon, 80mm reach, 125mm drop, with Di2 hole|
|Front Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8170 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano Ultegra R8170 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Ultegra R8170 hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8150, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Ultegra R8170|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8100 11-28, 12-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R1000, 34/50t|
|Front Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL, 12x100mm|
|Rear Wheel||Vision 40 SC Disc Carbon TLR CL, 12x142mm|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Rubino Pro IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0, 143 mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea Orca Aero OMX, SB0-25mm|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Orbea Aero Bottle and Bottle cage Set, Aero Accessory Container|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.