Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca Aero M31eLTD PWR Disc Road Bike 2022
Devastatingly fast, the Orbea Orca Aero M31eLTD PWR Disc Road Bike provides an engaging and responsive ride that puts the power of true aero advantage in your hands. Dripping with technology, the ultra-rigid OMX frameset is paired with a truly wireless SRAM Rival eTap AXS drivetrain to effortlessly tear up the tarmac. The Rival crankset features an integrated power meter, delivering crucial power data to enhance your training and race sessions.
The 12-speed cassette spans from 10-30t, which sees small yet effective jumps between the cogs to keep your cadence in check. Internal cable routing sees the brake hoses routed through the stem, which in turn keeps the aesthetic sleek and bolsters the frame’s aerodynamic performance. The Fulcrum Racing 400 DB wheels are known for their high-quality bearings and smooth performance, and the Vittoria Rubino IV tyres seek out grip on slick asphalt. An Orbea Aero Bottle, cage and accessory container are included, ensuring convenient hydration and essential storage whilst keeping drag to a minimum.
- A wind defying thoroughbred that is stiff and efficient for all high-speed road riding scenarios
- The monocoque frame and forks are made from the highest grade of OMX carbon fibre
- The headtube, downtube and chainstays resist twisting to deliver unrivalled power transfer
- The OMX carbon lay-up and cross-sections deliver a class-leading stiffness to weight ratio
- Clean internal cable routing is low maintenance, aerodynamic and aesthetically sleek
- Multiple bottle cage mounting points allow aerodynamics and centre of gravity to be fine-tuned
- Freeflow fork design spreads the legs away from the wheel to reduce air turbulence and drag
- An Orbea Aero Bottle, cage and Aero Accessory Container are included
- An aero seatpost reduces air turbulence, absorbs road surface vibrations and offers a variety of saddle fore and aft positions
- Fulcrum Racing 400 DB offer excellent all-round performance
- SRAM Rival DUB power meter crankset enhances your training with key data metrics
- Fully wireless SRAM Rival eTap 12-speed groupset is precise and customisable
- SRAM Rival hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and modulated stopping power
- Orbea ICR stem internally routes all cables directly into the frame
- Orbea carbon handlebar is light, stiff and comfortable
|Frame||Orbea Orca Aero carbon OMX Disc, monocoque construction, 1.5” headset, BB 386 bottom bracket standard, power meter compatible, 12x142mm rear thru-axle with M12x2 P1 thread, speed release compatible dropout, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible|
|Fork||Orbea Orca Aero OMX ICR fork, full carbon, 1-1/8" - 1.5" tapered head tube compatible, 12x100mm thru-axle with M12x2P1 thread, speed release compatible dropout|
|Headset||Acros alloy 1-1/2" internal cable routing|
|Stem||Orbea OC RA10 Road Performance ICR, -8º, IFC02 Computer mount interface|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC RA10 Road Aero Carbon, 80mm reach, 125mm drop, with Di2 hole|
|Front Brake||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, hydraulic disc|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM Rival eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM Rival eTap AXS|
|Cassette||SRAM XG-1250, 10-30t, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM Rival AXS Powermeter DUB, 35x48t|
|Front Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB|
|Rear Wheel||Fulcrum Racing 400 DB|
|Front Tyre||Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Vittoria Rubino IV G2.0 TLR 700x25c, tubeless-ready clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0, size 143mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea Orca Aero OMX, SB0/25, with Micro Tilt adjustment|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||SRAM eTap Powerpack battery charger, Orbea Aero Bottle and Bottle cage Set, Aero Accessory Container|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.