Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with PedalSure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca M20 Team Disc Road Bike 2020
The Orbea Orca M20 Team Disc Road Bike is light and stiff, yet comfortable, with precise handling and an aggressive racing geometry. The OMR carbon frame is created to prevent flex in the headtube, downtube and chainstays, transmitting all your watts to the road, while some compliance in the top tube and seatstays keep the ride smooth so there's no excess harshness. Although not a fully aero bike, there are small touches that cut drag so there's no compromise to speed on the flats. A Freeflow fork reduces turbulence, the oval shape of the downtube, seat tube and seatstays reduces drag by 10% over the bike's predecessor, and there's a neatly integrated hidden seatpost clamp.
The bike is built up with ever-reliable Shimano Ultegra disc components. Just one step below the brand's flagship model, Ultegra brings similar performance - smooth, precise shifting, powerful braking - with a very minimal weight penalty. If you do want to eventually upgrade, the frame and fork are compatible with both mechanical and electronic systems. With the bike using an ICR stem, all cables are routed internally for a clean aesthetics while limiting the risk of contamination. The pairing of DT Swiss 1850 wheels and Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season tyres in a wider 28mm width means you get a combination of smooth, fast, and more comfortable rolling. Finishing off the bike is a frame-size-specific crank length, stem length and handlebar width so you'll be able to dial in an optimised, comfortable position.
- OMR carbon fibre construction
- Orca Racing Geometry is born from almost 100 years of designing road racing machines. The position is aggressive, comfortable and efficient. Handling is precise and intuitive
- Dynamic structure balances stiffness and compliance
- Freeflow spreads the fork legs away from the wheel to reduce pressure and turbulence – the airspace inside the Freeflow fork blades is smoother, resulting in less drag
- The downtube, seat tube and seatstay sections of the new Orca are ovalised for a 10% drag reduction over the previous version
- ICR (Internal Cable Routing) - Cables are carefully routed along the best path under the stem and through the head tube with no rub or rattle
- Optimised for both traditional and electronic shifting systems
- The ICR stem is compatible with a faceplate-mounted computer mount
- The Orca’s seatpost clamp is integrated smoothly into the frame, decreasing the likelihood of contamination and increasing aerodynamics
- A new saddle fastening mechanism offers an unprecedented setting range. The reversible nut reaches a setback position of 0-25mm, meanwhile, the tilt adjustment screw enables you to achieve an angle of +/-10°
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss E 1850 TLR clincher wheels and Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season 28c clincher tyres
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Orca OMR Disc carbon 2020, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386, power meter compatible, thru-axle 12x142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, SP 27.2mm|
|Fork||Orbea Orca OMR Disc carbon fork 2020, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated Carbon Cup ACB Bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||BB 386|
|Stem||Orbea OC2 Road -8º, length - 90mm (47) / 100mm (49-51) / 110mm (53-57) / 120mm (60)|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, width - 400mm (47-49) / 420mm (51-55) / 440mm (57-60)|
|Front Brake||Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano ST-8020|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra R8000 SS, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano ST-8020, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t, crank length - 170mm (47-53) / 172mm (55-57) / 175mm (60)|
|Chain||Shimano HG 701|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss E 1850 Spline DB 23 TLR clincher / Orbea Road 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss E 1850 Spline DB 23 TLR clincher / Orbea Road 12x142mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Front Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR 700x28c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR 700x28c, clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0, 143mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC2 27.2mm, offset 20|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.