Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Orca M20i Team Disc Road Bike 2020
One of the premier racing models from Spanish bike manufacturer Orbea, the Orca M20i Team Disc Road Bike is engineered from premium carbon that offers a stiff yet smooth ride. Created with an aggressive racing geometry, a layup that ensures maximum power transfer, and details that optimise aerodynamics, this is a bike that will excel on all Parcours, be that on a Gran Fondo in the mountains, a hilly road race or when smashing it on flat open stretches of road.
Complemented perfectly by Shimano's electronic Ultegra Di2 disc groupset, you can be sure of precise, fast and reliable shifting alongside powerful modulated braking for confidence at speed. Cables are internally routed through the stem and headtube, not only enhancing aesthetics but also minimising drag and limiting contamination. Alongside frame-size-specific handlebar, stem and cranks, the fastening mechanism of the saddle offers unparalleled adjustment, both in setback and tilt, so this is a bike in which you can truly personalise and optimise your position.
- OMR carbon fibre construction
- Orca Racing Geometry is born from almost 100 years of designing road racing machines. The position is aggressive, comfortable and efficient. Handling is precise and intuitive
- Dynamic structure balances stiffness and compliance
- Freeflow spreads the fork legs away from the wheel to reduce pressure and turbulence – the airspace inside the Freeflow fork blades is smoother, resulting in less drag
- The downtube, seat tube and seatstay sections of the new Orca are ovalised for a 10% drag reduction over the previous version
- ICR (Internal Cable Routing) - Cables are carefully routed along the best path under the stem and through the head tube with no rub or rattle
- Optimised for both traditional and electronic shifting systems
- The ICR stem is compatible with a faceplate-mounted computer mount
- The Orca’s seatpost clamp is integrated smoothly into the frame, decreasing the likelihood of contamination and increasing aerodynamics
- A new saddle fastening mechanism offers an unprecedented setting range. The reversible nut reaches a setback position of 0-25mm, meanwhile, the tilt adjustment screw enables you to achieve an angle of +/-10°
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 Di2 11-speed drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss E 1850 TLR clincher wheels and Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season 28c clincher tyres
- Please note: Spec is as listed, images are for illustration of colourway only
|Frame||Orbea Orca OMR Disc carbon 2020, monocoque construction, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", BB 386, power meter compatible, thru-axle 12x142mm rear, thread M12x P1.5, internal cable routing, EC/DC compatible, SP 27.2mm|
|Fork||Orbea Orca OMR Disc carbon fork 2020, full carbon steerer, tapered 1-1/8" - 1,5", carbon dropouts, thru-axle 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5|
|Headset||FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" integrated carbon cup ACB bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||BB 386|
|Stem||Orbea OC2 Road -8º, length - 90mm (47) / 100mm (49-51) / 110mm (53-57) / 120mm (60)|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC2 Road, reach 80mm, drop 125mm, width - 400mm (47-49) / 420mm (51-55) / 440mm (57-60)|
|Front Brake||Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano ST-8070|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8050 SS, 11-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano ST-8070 Di2, 11-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano Ultegra R8000, 11-28t, 11-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra R8000 34x50t, crank length - 170mm (47-53) / 172mm (55-57) / 175mm (60)|
|Chain||Shimano HG 701|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss E 1850 Spline DB 23 TLR clincher / Orbea Road 12x100mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss E 1850 Spline DB 23 TLR clincher / Orbea Road 12x142mm, thread M12xP1.5 hub|
|Front Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR 700x28c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Hutchinson Fusion 5 All Season TLR 700x28c, clincher|
|Saddle||Prologo Dimension T4.0, 143mm|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC-II carbon 27.2x350mm|
|Pedals||Available to purchase separately|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if specified), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards.
Orbea Orca M20i Team Disc Road Bike 2020 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.