Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Rise M10 Full Suspension 29" Electric Mountain Bike 2021
Expand your off-road riding with Orbea's Rise M10, a full suspension 29-inch electric mountain bike. Designed specifically for the trails, with the Rise you'll be able to ride further, faster, or more frequently thanks to the Rider Synergy (RS) Concept, delivering smooth, natural-feeling support through a sleek, completely integrated system. The included 360Wh battery provides over four hours of assistance, but add the range extender (purchased separately) and you can ride with the benefits of power for up eight hours. This lightweight battery, one of the lightest and slimmest available at just 2.2kg, is neatly integrated into the downtube for sleek aesthetics.
Unlike many cluttered feeling ebikes, the interface is incredibly neat, with a discrete rocker switch by the left brake lever, which adjusts assistance level, together with an inline junction box with two LEDs. Internally routed wires, a power button that sits by the bottom bracket and a weatherproof seat tube-based charging port all add to the subtlety of the powerful system.
One of the most minimal electric bikes out there, the bike retains the feel of a non-assisted model and is constructed from Orbea's premium OMR (Orbea Monocoque Race) carbon and delivers agile, responsive handling. The suspension comes courtesy of FOX, pairing 140mm of rear shock with 150mm upfront.
Wide-ranging gears from Shimano Deore are paired with an e-THIRTEEN e*spec Direct Mount 32-tooth Boost crankset which has been developed exclusively to fit the EP8 RS system spider and makes for easier pedalling when riding unassisted. Hydraulic disc brakes bring powerful, modulated stopping, perfect for all conditions.
Built for 29-inch wheels, the Race Face TURBINE-R30 wheels are strong and fast-rolling, fitted with a Maxxis Dissector and Rekon tyre, front and rear respectively, bringing both traction and rolling efficiency for mixed off-road terrains.
- Orbea Monocoque Race (OMR) frame adds high modulus and high strength fibres to a standard layup to improve stiffness-to-weight ratios
- Bladder moulding with EPS forms and PU headtube and bottom bracket inserts stop wrinkling and irregularities in critical zones, allowing less carbon to be used while maintaining strength
- Trail geometry - capable of handling the widest variety of terrain without making big compromises in any aspect of performance
- The Rise excels in the zone between long-travel enduro bike territory and skinny-tyre XC bike trails that most riders encounter every day
- Trail balanced suspension - the support provided by the progressive rate along with the anti-squat characteristics of the main pivot placement mean Rise is an efficient offroad option that won’t sap your energy in sustained efforts
- A high starting leverage rate gives a plush and active feel combined with terrific traction. A progressive curve controls the bike in full-travel situations when big hits are confronted while tackling rocky descents
- Rider Synergy Concept: A completely integrated system that enhances the riding experience. Minimalist and sleek with no bulky moment, RS is an ebike system designed specifically for the trail rider
- RS Power - created with Shimano, combines a Shimano EP8-RS motor with Orbea RS firmware
- Exclusive alloy forged and CNC-finished 32T chainring that fits the EP8 RS spider for weight savings but more importantly perfect gearing
- Maxxis Dissector 2.40" front and Maxxis Rekon 2.40" rear tyres
- Maximum Assist: 25km/hour
- Motor Weight: 2.6kg
- Range: Main 360wh battery - over four hours / 252wh range extender (purchased separately) adds an extra 70%
- Battery Power: 360Wh
|Frame||Orbea Rise OMR 2021, 140mm travel, 29", C-Boost 12x148|
|Fork||FOX 36 Float Factory 150 Grip2 QR15x110 Kashima|
|Rear Shock||FOX DPX2 Factory 3-Position Adjust Evol Kashima custom tune 210x55mm|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Stem||Race Face Aeffect R 35mm interface|
|Handlebar||Race Face Next R 35, 20mm rise, 780mm width|
|Front Brake||Shimano XT M8120 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano XT M8120 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano Deore XT BL-M8100|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus|
|Shift Levers||Shimano XT M8100 I-Spec EV|
|Chain Guide||Orbea Rise|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t, 12-speed|
|Crankset||e-THIRTEEN e*spec Direct Mount 32T Boost, with e-THIRTEEN Plus Alu 165mm cranks|
|Front Wheel||Race Face TURBINE-R30 TLR 15/110mm IS|
|Rear Wheel||Race Face TURBINE-R30 TLR 12/148mm Boost IS|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Dissector 2.40" 60 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo TLR|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Rekon 2.40" 120 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo+ TLR|
|Saddle||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC2 Dropper 31.6mm, Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV remote lockout|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Range||Main 360wh battery - over four hours / 252wh range extender (purchased separately) adds an extra 70%|
|Ui/Remote||Shimano E7000 switch unit for assist|
|Battery||Orbea RS Internal 360Wh|
|Charger||Orbea RS Charger (36V-2A)|
Orbea Rise M10 Full Suspension 29" Electric Mountain Bike 2021 Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.