Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Orbea Rise M20 Full Suspension 29" Electric Mountain Bike 2021
Amalgamating a powerful motor, a long-lasting battery, a carbon frame, and plush suspension, the Orbea Rise M20 Full Suspension 29" Electric Mountain Bike is ideal for the rider looking to explore the trails with speed and efficiency. The light, strong and laterally stiff carbon frame provides a solid foundation for aggressive riding and combines with the FOX suspension fork and rear suspension unit to grant enhanced line accuracy, traction and control.
The frame neatly houses the lightweight Shimano EP8-RS motor and RS Internal battery, and these join forces to deliver smooth, powerful, long-lasting pedalling assistance. The motor can be toggled between three different levels via the E7000 switch handlebar unit so the rider can choose for a boost up steep inclines or opt for steadier assistance on longer endurance rides. The motor even has a walk assist mode to help with those hike-a-bike moments.
A balanced geometry affords agile handing over technical terrain and keeps the rider comfortable on all-day excursions. 29" Race Face wheels are robust and roll over obstacles with increased momentum and are driven by the smooth-shifting, wide-ranging Shimano 12-speed gear configuration. Hydraulic disc brakes are charged with the stopping duties and perform without fault in all conditions. An Orbea dropper post completes the build, allowing for extra control on challenging descents.
- A powerful, reliable and nimble electric mountain bike designed for adventures across the trails
- The Shimano EP8-RS motor and Orbea RS Internal 360Wh battery combine to provide powerful, long-lasting pedalling assistance
- The motor has three assist levels that alter the power and range
- An OMR Carbon frame is light but strong and provides a responsive platform for aggressive pedalling
- The frame houses a plush FOX 34 Float DPS Performance rear suspension unit
- A FOX 34 Float Performance suspension fork increases trail accuracy and comfort via its 140mm of travel
- A balanced geometry permits agile handling but a comfortable position for long rides
- 29” Race Face wheels are robust and roll over obstacles with increased momentum
- Shimano 12-speed gears shift smoothly across a wide range of ratios
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes perfectly balance power and precision
- A dropper post with a remote lever affords increased control on technical tracks
- Max Assist: Up to 60Nm
- Approximate Range: Eco mode - 4.5 hours, 2500m elevation / Trail mode - 3 hours, 1700m elevation / Boost mode - 2 hours, 1200m elevation
- Motor Weight: 2.6kg
- Battery Power: 360Wh
|Frame||Orbea Rise OMR Carbon 2021 140mm travel 29" C-Boost 12x148mm thru-axle|
|Fork||FOX 34 Float Performance 140mm travel, 3-Position QR 15x110mm|
|Rear Shock||FOX Float DPS Performance 3-Position Evol custom tune 210x55mm|
|Headset||Acros Alloy 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated|
|Stem||Orbea OC1 3D Forged, 35mm interface, 7º|
|Handlebar||Orbea OC1, 35mm, 12mm rise, 780mm width|
|Front Brake||Shimano M6100 hydraulic disc|
|Rear Brake||Shimano M6100 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Shimano M6100 hydraulic|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX M7100 SGS Shadow Plus, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano SLX M7100 I-Spec EV, 12-speed|
|Chain||Shimano M6100, 12-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano CS-M7100 10-51t 12-speed|
|Crankset||e*thirteen Plus Alu e*spec crank arms, direct mount 32T chainring, Boost|
|Front Wheel||Race Face AR 30c, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||Race Face AR 30c, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||Maxxis Dissector 2.40" 60 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo TLR, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Tyre||Maxxis Rekon 2.40" 120 TPI 3CMaxxTerra Exo+ TLR, tubeless-ready|
|Saddle||Fizik Taiga S-alloy rail|
|Seatpost||Orbea OC2 Dropper 31.6mm|
|Seatpost Lever||Shimano SL-MT500 I-Spec EV|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Orbea Rise chainguide|
|Approximate Motor Range||Eco mode - 4.5 hours, 2500m elevation / Trail mode - 3 hours, 1700m elevation / Boost mode - 2 hours, 1200m elevation|
|Ui/Remote||Shimano E7000 switch unit|
|Battery||Orbea RS Internal 360Wh|
|Charger||Orbea RS Charger (36V-2A)|
|Manufacture Claimed Weight||16.5kg (size small)|