Orca Core Swimrun Top
The Orca Core Swimrun Top is part of a 2-piece wetsuit system specifically designed for warm weather swimrun competitions. This clever modular system from Orca allows the combination of different sized tops and bottoms ensuring the athlete gets a perfect fit. In recognising the growing popularity of swimrun competitions, Orca has included a number of key features that ensure this garment is perfect for the discipline.
The stretchy multi-fabric construction provides buoyancy without being restrictive, and the Hydrolite fabric offers great hydrophobic properties to help repel water. The varying thickness and grades of neoprene used over the garment ensure that it adapts quickly to conditions in and out of the water.
Strategic positioning of the more buoyant materials aid swimming, while the versatility of the 2-piece system allows the athlete to open the wetsuit or take it off completely during race transitions, making it the perfect choice for races on the hottest summer days.
A built-in whistle is smartly positioned so that it is not in the way but can be easily accessed in case of emergency. Two elastic mesh outer pockets provide ample storage space for accessories such as paddles or goggles.
Please note: Kick Pant pictured not included.
- Top part of the modular 2-piece Swimrun Core wetsuit
- Warm weather Swimrun specific garment
- Multi-fabric construction
- Water repellent high visibility Stretch fabric to the shoulders
- Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene for flexibility and unrestricted movement
- Extra buoyant
- Two elastic mesh pockets for carrying race essentials
- Built-in whistle
- Velcro system to keep top fastened to kick pant
- Kick Pant not included