Orca Core Swimrun Wetsuit
When taking part in a Swimrun event, you need a suit that can perform well in both, offering flexibility and freedom of movement and the right amount of buoyancy for speed in the swim. The Orca Core Swimrun Wetsuit offers extra buoyancy in the lower trunk for a faster swim, yet it won't restrict movement on the run.
Top quality Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene is extremely flexible and will move more naturally with your body. With this material absorbing zero water, when you exit the water you won't be carrying any additional weight. If you should slip, the anti-abrasion DuraSkin butt panel protects the suit, ensuring high durability.
This highly versatile suit has removable 2mm neoprene sleeves so you can take them off for the run and add them during the swim to increase your buoyancy. The front zip has been extended to make the suit even easier to put on and remove and the whistle required for this event type is built into the suit and is conveniently positioned for easy access in an emergency.
Handy outer side pockets provide space for race essentials such as nutrition or your GPS.
- Adapts to the needs of both the footrace and swimming
- Yamamoto 39 cell neoprene for flexibility and unrestricted movement
- Anti-abrasion DuraSkin butt panel
- Strategically placed panels of varying thickness (1.5mm - 3mm) provide the perfect blend of buoyancy and flexibility
- Extra buoyancy in the lower trunk
- Removable sleeves made from 2mm neoprene
- Outer side pockets for storing race essentials
- Built-in whistle
- Long front zip
PRODUCT REF: 854801
Buy now, pay later with PayPal Credit
Apply for 0% interest for 4-months on all purchases of £99 or more. Simply select the PayPal Credit button in the
basket. For full details, click here.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more