Orca RS1 Kona Aero Short Sleeve Trisuit
The Orca RS1 Kona Aero Short Sleeve Trisuit is designed to help the competitive triathlete perform at their peak on race day. Extremely hydrophobic and lightweight, you can wear this during the swim and allow it to dry off quickly after the transition. When on the bike, the aerodynamic qualities of the athlete-led design shine through, with a three-dimensional textured material optimised in the wind tunnel to reduce drag. When the weather heats up, the trisuit's breathability will keep you cool enough to maximise your effort to the finish line.
- Maximum performance: Lightweight and flexible fabric will reduce water resistance and improve aerodynamics on the bike, increasing speed in both segments
- Minimal resistance: The three-dimensional texture of the material has been wind tunnel tested and optimised to delay turbulent boundary layer separation, reducing the cyclist's drag
- Greater elasticity: The top is elastic enough for you to be able to swim with it on, saving a few seconds during the transition
- Breathability: The three-dimensional texture of the sleeves and back, along with the mesh lateral panels, give you more breathability where you need it the most
- Comfort: The lightweight fabric is composed of fibres that reduce body temperature and another silver fibre with anti-microbial properties so that you can compete while feeling fresh and comfortable for longer