Orca Sonar Womens Wetsuit
If you're looking for versatility, look no further than the Orca Sonar Womens Wetsuit. With a fine mix of flexibility and buoyancy, this suit is designed with the 'Total Swimmer' in mind; this is a class of swimmer Orca defines as having some things in their kicking technique that buoyancy would help to correct by raising the legs to achieve a more effective horizontal posture.
To achieve this corrective buoyancy, Orca has placed extra Aerodome panels in key locations best suited to the female anatomy. Abdominal twisting is limited by the CLS technology and the 1.5mm thick Yamamoto 39 neoprene combined with Super Stretch lining provide superb freedom of movement for maximum stroke freedom.
- Extremely versatile wetsuit
- Designed for the Total Swimmer, it combines buoyancy and flexibility in order to achieve a correct position in the water, improving your hydrodynamics
- Maximum buoyancy: With the Sonar you get 30% more buoyancy and it will help you maintain a horizontal and elevated position for longer thanks to the targeted Aerodome buoyancy adapted to the shape of a woman's body
- Maximum support: CLS technology (Core Lateral Stabilizer) supports your abdomen, preventing twisting, and when combined with Aerodome, it will help you maintain correct positioning in your lower body
- Longer strokes: Thanks to the 1.5mm Yamamoto 39 panels and inner Super Stretch lining, you will notice an increase in your stroke distance