Osprey Raven 14 Womens Backpack
For longer adventures and big days out, Osprey’s Raven 14 Womens Backpack can carry everything needed in comfort and style.
The BioStretch hip belt and harness are shaped specifically for women and offer a secure, stable and comfortable carry whilst the sternum strap features a magnetic buckle that can be operated with one hand. Osprey’s AirScape backpanel provides plenty of ventilation on warm days and hot climbs, at which point the LidLock feature for carrying a helmet might also come in very handy.
The Raven 14 is very well-featured, with a useful integrated roll-out ToolWrap and multiple internal and external pockets available to keep tools, spares, clothes and snacks all separated and easily accessible. There is also a scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket to make sure that more delicate items don’t get damaged. The included 2.5 litre Hydraulics LT Reservoir ensures that staying hydrating is not an issue, with an easy-fill design and a hose that can be routed out through either shoulder.
Please note: Some images for feature illustration only. Accessories pictured not included.
- Designed for Women
- 2.5 litre Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir included
- AirScape™ backpanel with foam ridges for comfort and fit
- BioStretch™ hip belt and harness
- Front shove-it pocket
- Front stretch compression pocket
- Integrated roll-out ToolWrap™
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Internal organiser for bike-specific tools and spares
- LED light attachment point
- LidLock™ bike helmet attachment
- Reflective graphics
- Sternum strap buckle with magnet
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Zippered panel access
- Zippered scratch-free sunglasses and electronics pocket
- Maximum Dimensions (cm): 43 (l) x 21 (w) x 25 (d)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 0.74 kg