Park Tool CT-5 Compact Chain Tool
The Park Tool CT-5 Compact Chain Tool is small enough to go anywhere, yet which performs like a full-size workshop tool. Fine thread and slide-away T-handle gives plenty of pressure at the pinhead to move stubborn chain rivets.
Includes a loosening shelf to release stiff links after assembly. Works on most bicycle chains, including 12, 11 and 10-speed chains. Weighing just 77 grams, this is a simple but useful tool for anyone altering their drivetrain.
- Works on chains including 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 and 5-speed chains
- Shelf for loosening tight links
- Perfect take-along chain tool at only 77 grams
- The CT-5 is about 60mm tall, 55mm wide and 15mm thick
- Replaceable driving pinhead
- Chain is available to purchase separately