Park Tool HBH-3 Extendable Handlebar Holder
A handy device for awkward jobs on the bike, Park Tool’s HBH-3 Extendable Handlebar Holder secures the bar in any position and prevents it from rotating. It is made from anodised aluminium with non-marking rubber straps and articulated clamps. It adjusts from 18" to 32" (45cm to 81cm) to fit any bike and is particularly useful for jobs such as brake bleeding and cable routing.
- The HBH-3 securely holds the handlebar in place on any bike in any position while in a repair stand with a usable extension length of 18" to 32" (45cm to 81cm)
- Useful for brake bleeding, cable and housing routing, lever adjustment or any scenario where you want to prevent the handlebar from rotating, including storage or working with the bike rotated upwards
- With its articulating clamps and adjustable straps, the HBH-3 can easily be attached in a wide variety of positions onto almost any handlebar, seatpost, frame, fork, or repair stand
- Straps install onto any round tube from 12mm to 60mm (0.5" to 2.4"), as well as most irregular and aero-shaped tubing found on bicycles
- Featuring an anodised aluminium construction with soft rubber straps