Four great reasons to buy your bike from Sigma Sports
Sigma Sports has one objective - to help you find your perfect bike. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff ask you a series of questions to understand what type of rider you are and the type of riding you do. We can then identify the style of bike that best suits your needs.
Riding a bike that fits you perfectly will help keep you injury-free and ensure you enjoy riding further for longer in total comfort. We check your measurements on a jig to ensure your optimal set-up.
When you collect your new bike we'll double-check your position and make any micro-adjustments if required. We'll also discuss the controls on your bike as well as maintenance tips.
Cyclescheme can save you up to 39% on a bike and accessories. Visit our Cycle to Work Scheme page to learn more and claim.
Pinarello Dogma F SRAM RED AXS DT Swiss ARC Disc Road Bike 2022
Drawing on years of Grand Tour winning experience and combining this with a refined design and the highest quality materials, Pinarello has created the Dogma F SRAM RED AXS DT Swiss ARC Disc Road Bike. It offers the optimal blend of handling, responsiveness, comfort and aerodynamics to become the ideal choice for any rider on any parcours, granting nimble climbing, sharp descending and ultra-reactive sprinting.
Made from TorayCa T1100 1K carbon fibre with Nanoalloy technology and featuring an asymmetric design, the frameset donates a lofty stiffness to weight ratio. In comparison to the Dogma F12, the Dogma F frame is 9% lighter and 12% stiffer to ensure even more reactivity out on the road. Similarly, the Onda fork is 16% lighter while adhering to strict safety standards and uses its distinctive shape to deliver precise steering, stability and vibration damping.
New Flatback, truncated frameset tube profiles have been extensively developed via CFD software to markedly reduce aerodynamic drag, with the Dogma F now 4.8% more slippery through the air compared to its predecessor. Innovative fork tabs, TiCR fully internal brake hose routing and a new seatpost shape combine to further reduce airflow turbulence. The seatpost also slashes weight from the chassis by featuring a titanium saddle rail cradle and bolts.
Pinarello’s Race geometry places the rider in a powerful, efficient and comfortable riding position and this is aided by the ergonomic shape of the MOST Talon Ultra integrated carbon handlebar and stem. The DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 50 wheelset affords spritely changes in pace and uses its wind tunnel tuned rim profile to scythe through the air. The range-topping SRAM RED AXS gear setup uses its wireless configuration to shift flawlessly, and the matching SRAM RED hydraulic disc brakes stop with aplomb in all weather conditions.
- The Dogma F blends years of Grand Tour winning experience, refined design, the highest-quality materials and unquestionable style
- The Dogma F perfectly balances handling, responsiveness, comfort and aerodynamics, all while dropping weight
- Truly versatile, the Dogma F can climb, descend and sprint with equal flair, making it the ideal choice for any rider or parcours
- Comprising TorayCa T1100 1K Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology within an asymmetric design, the frameset grants an extreme stiffness to weight ratio
- The frame weight is 9% lighter than the Dogma F12, while being 12% stiffer
- Pinarello claimed Dogma F Disc frame weight: 865 grams, size 53, unpainted
- 16% lighter, the Onda fork still stringently adheres to safety standards
- The distinctive shape of the Onda fork delivers precise steering, stability and vibration damping
- New Flatback frameset tube profiles and fork flaps reduce aerodynamic drag by 4.8% compared to the Dogma F12
- TiCR internal cable routing neatly organises brake hoses to keep them out of the wind
- Ultralight headset bearings further shave weight
- A new seatpost profile lowers drag, while its titanium saddle rail cradle is super-light
- The Race frameset geometry allows a powerful but comfortable riding position
- The frameset-to-tyre clearance is roomy enough for plush 28mm wide tyres
- The DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 36/50 wheelset is light, laterally stiff and wind tunnel tuned
- A SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed gear set up shifts flawlessly via its wireless configuration
- SRAM RED hydraulic disc brakes grant confidence-inspiring stopping power in all conditions
- The MOST Talon Ultra handlebar features a new carbon layup to lower weight by 13% while maintaining stiffness
Please note, the specifications may differ slightly from what is represented in the images. The specifications listed are accurate and indicate the components that this bike will be supplied with.
|Frame||Pinarello Dogma F TorayCa T1100 1K Dream Carbon with Nanoalloy Technology, TiCR™ Cable Routing, Italian threaded bottom bracket, UCI approved, 142mm x 12mm thru-axle|
|Fork||Pinarello Dogma F Onda Fork with ForkFlap™, 1.5' upper and lower steerer, 100 x 12mm thru-axle|
|Headset||Pinarello with ultralight bearings|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM RED, DUB, Italian threaded|
|Integrated Handlebar and Stem||MOST Talon Ultra Fast|
|Bar Tape||MOST ULTRAGRIP evo 3mm, Black|
|Front Brake||SRAM RED AXS two piston caliper, hydraulic, with 160mm disc rotor|
|Rear Brake||SRAM RED AXS two piston caliper, hydraulic, with 160mm disc rotor|
|Brake Levers||SRAM RED AXS Hydraulic|
|Front Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 12-speed|
|Shift Levers||SRAM RED eTap AXS, 2 x 12-speed|
|Chain||SRAM RED AXS, 12-speed|
|Cassette||SRAM RED XG-1290, 12-speed|
|Crankset||SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 36, 36mm full carbon rim, 700c, Center Lock disc brake, tubeless-ready|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss ARC 1400 DICUT 50, 50mm full carbon rim, 700c, Center Lock disc brake, tubeless-ready|
|Front Tyre||Pirelli P ZERO Race, 700x26mm, black 127 tpi, Aramid breaker, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Pirelli P ZERO Race, 700x26mm, black 127 tpi, Aramid breaker, clincher|
|Saddle||MOST Linx Ultrafast Superflow L Carbon, Large 145mm width|
|Seatpost||Pinarello Aero Seatpost with 3D printed titanium top seat clamp and titanium bolts|
|Pedals||Available to be purchased separately|
|Accessories||Pinarello bottle cage and Pinarello 550ml Fly Bottle|
|Claimed Manufacturers Weight||6.9kg, size 53, without pedals or bottle cages|
Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested
All our bikes are fully built, checked, tuned and tested by our Cytech qualified mechanics and then securely packaged, ready for delivery. All you have to do is add the pedals (if included), attach the handlebars to the stem and tighten them following the included detailed instructions or by watching our video and using the provided FREE tools. Visit our Bike Assembly page to see how you assemble your new bike once you receive it.
All bikes collected from our shop, are built, tested and ready to ride.
Please note, occasionally, manufacturers may change the specification without notice. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified. Bikes ordered for delivery will not arrive with the pedals installed, please refer to the owners manual and pedal installation guides provided for guidance. We do not install accessories to bikes, including mudguards. Bikes ordered for delivery that have tubeless compatible tyres and rims will arrive with inner tubes installed or with tubeless valves installed, this will be brand dependent. Sealant is available to be purchased separately.
If you require any assistance please contact our Customer Care team.