Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M TLR Tyre
Gravel and adventure riding often encompass a range of terrains, and this tubeless-ready Pirelli Cinturato Gravel M TLR Tyre is more than up to the task, incorporating an all-weather SpeedGRIP compound that's structurally similar to that used in their top mountain bike tyres. Already renowned in the world of motorsport, Pirelli has used their extensive experience and knowledge to create this great all-rounder, one that offers the comfort, traction, responsive feel and fast-rolling that the modern gravel rider or racer requires.
Designed to be run tubeless and at lower air pressures, the Aramid bead has been optimised for the wider rims that go with the adventure cycling territory. The spacing and height of the knobs, together with supportive ribbing, ensures grip in all conditions and fast mud clearance when it's wet. Protection against punctures is excellent thanks to the reinforced casing with a woven fabric bead-to-bead layer, so there'll be more rolling and fewer trailside repairs.
Visit our Pirelli Behind the Scenes article to learn more about the technology behind their range of bicycle tyres.
- Tubeless-ready clincher designed for mixed terrains (M) and all weather conditions
- The tread uses knobs of average height and spacing alongside specific ribbing for support, limiting deformation and encouraging the release of excess mud in wet conditions
- SpeedGRIP compound adds mechanical resistance and chemical grip without compromising rolling efficiency
- Reinforced casing construction with a woven fabric bead-to-bead layer
- Tubeless-ready Aramid bead optimised for wide modern rims
- High level of puncture protection
- Casing: 127tpi
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 520 grams (650x45mm) / 430 grams (700x35mm) / 500 grams (700x40mm) / 570 grams (700x45mm)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".