Pirelli P ZERO Velo Clincher Tyre
The headline tyre in Pirelli's range, the Pirelli P ZERO Velo Clincher targets the road racer, and stagiaire, doing their duty out on the road, laying it on the line as they charge towards the finish. Using Pirelli's highly innovative compound technology, it draws on the winning credentials of this renowned brand, well acquainted with the top step of the F1 podium.
The P ZERO Velo Clincher Tyre benefits from a Pirelli SmartNET Silica rubber compound that provides the high levels of traction that the racer demands when plunging into alpine descents. This grip compound is aided by a high-performance tread pattern, so it's quick even in the rain, and with a low net weight of just 210 grams in the 25mm edition, this is a tyre that doesn't weigh down the rider as they pursue their glory.
A functional groove design is incorporated for ease of mounting, while Ideal Contour Shaping assures you of an efficient profile and an aerodynamic surface for the small gains when out on the road. Puncture protection is provided by an Aramid Fibre belt that remains intact when encountering some of the nastier road debris, leaving you in good shape to keep with, or in fact, lead the group.
Visit our Pirelli Behind the Scenes page to learn more about their range of bicycle tyres.
- Clincher tyre
- Pirelli's compound expertise
- Designed for racing
- Pirelli SmartNET Silica rubber compound for high-level grip in wet and dry conditions
- Low rolling resistance
- Durable composition for better lifespan
- Puncture protection via Aramid Fibre belting
- 127 tpi casing
- Functional groove design for easy mounting
- Ideal contour shaping
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 195 grams (23mm) / 210 grams (25mm) / 230 grams (28mm)
- Please note: Rim is not included