Quarq DM RED AXS D1 Aero Power Meter Chainset Bundle
The sub-genres of cycling that are triathlon and time trialling perhaps gain the most from the accurate training and in-race pacing granted by a power meter. The Quarq DM RED AXS D1 Aero Power Meter Chainset Bundle with its high accuracy, reliability and no-fuss single chainring setup will help to achieve maximum results even when training on limited time.
Accuracy is of paramount importance to the cyclist who battles against the clock and the +/- 1.5% accuracy, provided by the dual-sided measurement of the Quarq DM RED AXS, guarantees that intervals and pacing plans can be precisely executed. Shifting temperature conditions, such as those experienced when riding at varying altitudes or across different times of the day can play havoc with the accuracy of power meters but the clever inbuilt active temperature compensation feature of this unit eliminates such troubles completely.
The sensitive power measurement components and the user changeable CR2032 battery are housed within the chainset spider and are totally shielded from all external elements. This spider is directly mounted to the solid chainring to increase stiffness, reduce weight and enhance aerodynamics before hollow carbon crank arms and SRAM’s DUB axle concept permit efficient power transfer within every pedal stroke.
The data collected from this power meter is linked wirelessly to compatible bike computers and smartphones via the ANT+ and Bluetooth protocols. The SRAM AXS app then takes care of initial power meter set up, configuration and calibration.
- Fully integrated power measurement into a direct mount single chainring configuration
- Single-ring drivetrain simplifies functionality for triathletes, time trialists and cyclocross racers
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Dual-sided power measurement directly measures the power from both legs
- Active temperature compensation
- MagicZero™ - automatic calibration as you ride - you no longer need to backpedal or manually calibrate your head unit.
- Power Balance feature measures left and right leg power output split
- No cadence magnet required
- CR 2032 battery powered - 200 hours of use and can be easily changed without tools by the user
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- DUB™ axle adds efficiency, durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- 2-year warranty
- Speeds: Single chainring, compatible with SRAM 12-speed groupsets
- Crank arm lengths available: 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Chainring configurations available: 48T, 50T, 52T
- Bottom bracket compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BB’s
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB Spindle Interface: DUB
- Chainring material: Aluminium
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".