Quarq DZero 110BCD DUB Road Power Meter Chainset
Quarq’s spider-based DZero 110BCD DUB Road Power Meter Chainset offers super-accurate left/right power measurement for more effective training or better-measured race efforts. Accurate to within 1.5%, the 10K Temperature Compensation and MagicZero calibration technology mean that whether climbing a snow-covered alp or sweating along a valley road, the readout will still be reliable.
Data is transferred using Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ for wider compatibility, and the commonly available CR2032 battery will last for up to 200 hours and can be replaced without recourse to tools for greater peace of mind. The 52/36t chainrings can be switched out for alternative sizes without any accuracy issues and the unit is waterproof to IPX7 standard, so wet rides are no problem. Shifting is quick and precise thanks to SRAM’s X-Glide design, and the stiff carbon cranks convert all the watts into forward motion for maximum efficiency. Compatible with 11-speed drivetrains and SRAM’s DUB bottom bracket standard.
- Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer
- MagicZero - automatically checks and recalibrates power meter as you ride – no need to manually calibrate
- AxCad - no cadence magnet required
- 10K Temperature Compensation
- Battery - CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools
- OmniCal - swap chainrings without affecting accuracy
- 2-year warranty
- IPX7 waterproof rating
- Accuracy - within 1.5%, measuring both legs
- Speeds: 11
- BB Compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB BBs
- Chainring Size: 52/36T
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 110 BCD
- Chainring material: Aluminium
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Power meter type: Spider
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".