Quarq RED AXS 1x D1 DUB Power Meter
Quarq’s SRAM RED AXS 1x D1 DUB <a href="/components/power-meters"_blank">Power Meter brings together their DZero power measurement with SRAM’s chainring and bottom bracket technology for a crankset that is thoroughly up to date, with a single ring set up that is ideal for CX, gravel and time trials.The chainrings can be changed to suit the course or route without recalibrating the power meter. It is accurate to +/-1.5% and it won’t be affected by temperature or humidity changes during a ride so readings remain consistent. Left and right side power is measured separately for accuracy, and the ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity means that the device can be paired with most modern head units.
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Integrated chainring design significantly reduces weight
- 36-46t variants have spider-based power
- Chainrings can be easily changed without requiring recalibration of the power meter
- Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions during a ride
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- SRAM X-SYNC™ wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Laser-etched chainring finish is more durable
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Speeds: 12
- Bottom bracket compatibility: All SRAM Road DUB™ BBs
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107 BCD (1x)
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB spindle interface: DUB™
- Chainring material: Aluminium
- Crank arm material: Carbon
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- 200 hour battery life from CR2032
- Tool free battery replacement
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.