Quarq Rival AXS DUB Power Meter Chainset
Featuring an elegant, integrated design, the Quarq Rival AXS DUB Power Meter Chainset delivers proven reliability and accuracy at a value-oriented, affordable price point. Based on Quarq's exceptional crank-based power meter technology, this all-new DUB-PWR platform is completely contained within the spindle to deliver a sleek aesthetic. Waterproof and lightweight, this model is rated to IPX7 to prevent water ingress, and weighs only 40 grams more than the standard crankset.
Using the left side to calculate total watts, this system is exceptionally accurate and is sure to provide reliable data season after season. The user-replaceable AAA battery provides up to 400+ hours of power, and the DUB spindle adds simple compatibility with DUB bottom brackets. X-Range technology provides silky-smooth gear progression and crisp, precise front shifts.
- Elegant, integrated design
- DUB-PWR spindle-based unit measures left side power to calculate total watts
- Proven Quarq reliability and accuracy
- Long battery life (400+ hours) to power a season of rides
- User-replaceable lithium AAA battery
- DUB bottom bracket compatibility adds durability and simplicity
- Waterproof to a high IPX7 standard
- Lightweight design, less than 40 grams heavier than standard crankset
- X-Range gearing technology for a smooth gear progression
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107mm
- Chainline: 45.0mm
- BB spindle interface: DUB
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 893 grams