Quarq SRAM RED AXS Power Meter
With the Quarq SRAM RED AXS Power Meter, improvements have been made across the 12-speed drivetrain in order to add precision and performance to your setup. Quarq’s premier DZero power measurement technology is fully integrated into the crankset and delivers power data straight to you that is accurate within +/-1.5%. By narrowing the range at the front and moving it to the back of the drivetrain, creating a consistent 13-tooth gap, the gear shifting is even smoother and this helps to deliver consistent, uninterrupted power. Furthermore, there are significant weight-savings thanks to a unique chainring shape that's stiffer and more durable as well.
Read more about the SRAM AXS range of 12-speed components.
- Quarq’s premier DZero power measurement technology fully integrated into the crankset
- Made especially for SRAM's RED AXS 12-speed groupset
- Compatible with SRAM Flattop chain
- Deep Range gearing delivers a smoother, more useful gear progression
- Quarq Power readings are accurate within +/-1.5% and aren’t affected by climate conditions
- Power balance measures left and right legs separately
- Unique chainring shape results in a lighter weight, stiffer, more durable crankset
- Consistent 13-tooth gap across all 2X variant chainrings
- Quarq DZero Experiment is one of science’s most accurate and innovative projects to detect subatomic particles moving at the speed of light
- Weight: 595 grams (175mm 46/33t)