Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Raleigh Motus Grand Tour Crossbar Derailleur Electric Hybrid Bike 2022
Making cycling more enjoyable, the Raleigh Motus Grand Tour Crossbar Derailleur Electric Hybrid Bike incorporates a quiet Bosch Active Line Plus motor and 500Wh battery to make all your journeys more fun and less effort. Assistance is provided up to 15.5mph (25km/hr), and speed, distance and battery information can be viewed on the Intuvia display, fitted to the handlebar.
A strong alloy frame is paired with an RST Volant fork featuring 50mm of bump-absorbing travel for a more comfortable ride. There are 9 speeds on the Shimano cassette, plenty for the flats as well as more rolling terrain, and hydraulic discs offer excellent stopping power in all conditions.
The inclusion of a number of accessories ensures you're prepared for all rides and all conditions. Front and rear lights add safety in low light, mudguards keep you clean and dry, and the bike is also fitted with a carrier, frame lock and stand.
- 500WH integrated Bosch battery will allow you to ride for up to an impressive 100 miles on a single charge
- Bosch Active Line Plus motor offers an almost completely noise-free experience and a higher level of pedal rate detection to improve cycling efficiency so you can get the maximum enjoyment out of your journeys
- Powerful hydraulic disc brakes and a 9-speed derailleur gear system
- The bike comes kitted out with full mudguards, a built-in wheel lock, a kickstand, reflective wheels and integrated lights at the front and rear, promising you a safe, exceptionally comfy ride – whatever the season
- Maximum Assist: Up to 270% of pedal power
- Range: Up to 100 miles (depending on usage and riding conditions)
- Battery Power: 500Wh
- Battery Charger Type: Bosch 2A
- Battery Charging Time: 7 hours
|Frame||Raleigh alloy AL6061, crossbar|
|Fork||RST Volant 50mm travel|
|Stem||Raleigh-approved aluminium adjustable, 90mm|
|Handlebar||Raleigh-approved aluminium comfort, 640mm|
|Front Brake||Tektro T285 hydraulic disc brake, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake||Tektro T285 hydraulic disc brake, 160mm rotor|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Alivio 9-speed|
|Shift Levers||Shimano Altus 9-speed rapidfire|
|Chain||KMC X9 9-speed|
|Cassette||Shimano 9-speed, 11-32t|
|Crankset||Raleigh-approved 38T steel, 170mm alloy crank arms|
|Front Wheel||Raleigh-approved, 700c double sidewall rim, QR aluminium, 36-hole hub|
|Rear Wheel||Raleigh-approved, 700c double sidewall rim, QR aluminium, 36-hole hub|
|Front Tyre||Mitas Flash, 47x700c, clincher|
|Rear Tyre||Mitas Flash, 47x700c, clincher|
|Seatpost||Raleigh-approved alloy, 27.2 X 300mm|
|Pedals||Raleigh 'Anti Slip' Resin|
|Accessories||Herrmans MR.GO front light / Spanninga Aerflow 2 rear light / Eurofender full mudguards / Motus MIK compatible carrier / aluminium stand / Abus frame lock|
|Manufacturer Claimed Weight||28kg (size small)|
|Motor||Bosch Active Line Plus|
|Ui/Remote||Bosch Intuvia Display|
|Battery||Bosch PowerTube 500Wh|
|Electric Assisted Speed Limit||15.5mph / 25km/h|