Rondo Ruut Steel Gravel Bike
Take to the road, to the trail, and to your local tracks with the Rondo Ruut Steel Gravel Bike. With a supremely tough and well-designed machine carrying you onwards, this steel steed is well equipped to see you push onwards and really explore your surroundings on two wheels. Quality componentry and an innovative approach to adventure setting the Ruut Steel apart, you can be sure to tackle most anything that you confront out there on the road.
Made from a top quality Ruut Tange steel, you can push onwards with real security in your ride. Robust, practical and ideally made for life on and off the road, this bike remains hugely durable and incredibly practical for those long, adventurous rides where the goal isn't average speed but absolute enjoyment. With a carbon fibre Twintip fork providing you with a second geometry, you can flip between two separate feels and ride responses. A premium feel, and with a lower position affording you a faster and direct response as well as a higher option sitting you neatly to tackle longer, relaxed rides.
Equipped with a 1 by SRAM Rival groupset for a rugged accuracy, this bike is more than capable of tackling even the steepest and loosest of gravel slopes. With a 40 tooth front chainring boosted by a 11-42 tooth rear cassette, you can be sure to keep the rear wheel turning regardless. Smooth shifts by virtue of the Rival 1 rear derailleur, you can ride with the certainty of locking into the right gear and pushing it without falter.
Mounts for rear racks and mudguards, you can be sure to push on with everything you need in tow. Finished with Rondo's own Superlight Sealed Bearing Hub disc wheels rolling on Panaracer Gravel King SK tyres, this machine is ready to tackle the very roughest roads, all whilst providing you with unrivalled stopping power and precision from the SRAM Rival Hydraulic disc brakes. A Fabric Scoop Flat saddle perching you neatly to put your power down, this bike is a real modern classic, ideal for the rider looking to have fun on their ride, wherever it takes them.
- Steel construction for a supreme strength
- Full SRAM Rival 1 groupset
- Rondo's own wheelset
- Adjustable head angle and fork trail
- Mounts for racks and fender mounts
- Clearance for 650B x 2.1" as well as 700 x 40c tyres
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Rondo Ruut Tange steel
- FORK: Rondo Twintip Carbon
- HEADSET: Integrated, sealed bearings
- STEM: Rondo S: 90mm M,L,XL: 100mm
- HANDLEBARS: Rondo Flare 440mm
- TAPE: Velo Comfort Tape
- FRONT BRAKE: SRAM Rival Hydraulic Brakes
- REAR BRAKE: SRAM Rival Hydraulic Brakes
- BRAKE LEVERS: SRAM Apex
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM Rival 1 Type 2.1, 11-speed
- SHIFT LEVERS: SRAM Rival 1
- CASSETTE: Sunrace CSMS7 11-42 11-Speed
- CHAIN: SRAM PC1130
- CRANKSET: SRAM S350 X-SYNC 40T
- BOTTOM BRACKET: BSA, 24/22 English Threaded
- PEDALS: N/A
- FRONT WHEEL: Rondo Superlight Sealed Bearing hubs, Rondo Alloy 622-21 rims (20mm internal rim width / tubeless compatible)
- REAR WHEEL: Rondo Superlight Sealed Bearing hubs, Rondo Alloy 622-21 rims (20mm internal rim width / tubeless compatible)
- FRONT TYRE: Panaracer Gravel King SK 700C x 43mm
- REAR TYRE: Panaracer Gravel King SK 700C x 43mm
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop Flat
- SEATPOST: Rondo 350 x 27.2mm
PRODUCT REF: 805037
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more