SRAM Code RSC Rear Disc Brake Lever/Caliper
With a stealth black finish and proven World Cup performance, the SRAM Code RSC Rear Disc Brake Lever/Caliper is designed for gravity focussed riders who value confidence-inspiring consistency and exceptional stopping power. Where the Code RSC stands out is its sublime modulation and smooth lever feel, ensuring it is a perfect choice for grassroots racers and seasoned cyclists alike.
SRAM SwingLink technology uses a unique cam shape to ensure every millimetre of lever stroke engages the pistons, which when combined with the lever bearing pivot delivers an unrivalled on-trail experience. To keep the feel consistent on longer, lift-access descents, a steel heat shield and phenolic pistons reduce temperatures within the caliper to negate brake fade. For ease of servicing, the Bleeding Edge port is located at the base of the caliper to prevent trapped air bubbles and uses a revised interface to prevent fluid loss.
- Incredible stopping power, designed for heavy-duty riding
- Black anodised finish with rainbow hardware
- Four-piston design
- Engineered for easy installation and maintenance
- Sintered pads improve power and wear times
- Steel heat shield regulates temperature
- DirectLink design enhances lever-feel
- MatchMaker compatible
- 1800mm hose, rear brake
- Ambidextrous design
- Tool-free reach and bite point adjustment
- Bleeding Edge port for hassle-free bleeding
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 284 grams (Direct mount, 800mm hose)