SRAM Force 1 Rear Derailleur Long Cage (10-42) T3
Simplify your ride with the SRAM Force 1 Rear Derailleur Long Cage (10-42) T3. Sharing all the same features that made SRAM's mountain bike lineup so popular, this rear derailleur brings the fastest and quietest possible shifting to the 1x road market.
Featuring SRAM's Roller Bearing Clutch, chain tension is maintained for consistent shifting in all conditions, while the 12 tooth X-SYNC pulley further improves the ride quality, helping to control the lateral movement of the chain. Similarly, the intuitive X-HORIZON design virtually eliminates horizontal movement, reducing the force required to shift and the chances of ghost shifting greatly.
The addition of SRAM's tried and tested Cage Lock system speeds up wheel changes, perfect for the demands of cyclocross racing and roadside repairs alike. Compatible with cassettes ranging from 11-32t through to 10-42t, this lightweight derailleur makes the perfect addition to any high spec road or gravel machine.
- A dedicated 1x rear derailleur
- EXACT ACTUATION™ for fast and accurate shifts using SRAM’s 1:1 actuation ratio (shifter cable travel: derailleur movement)
- 10- and 11-speed compatible
- X-SYNC™ pulley features a 12-tooth design that helps control the chain’s lateral movement
- X-HORIZON™ “straight parallelogram” design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force
- ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ one-way roller clutch controls chain tension for consistent shifting
- Cage Lock™ technology makes for fast wheel changes or chain installation
- Compatible with 11-32 through to 10-42 cassettes
- Weight: 261 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.