SRAM GX Eagle DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset
The SRAM GX Eagle DUB 12 Direct Mount X-SYNC 2 Crankset ticks all the boxes for those seeking a durable and versatile crankset. Light enough for high-end trail builds yet strong enough for the rigours of enduro, this is the highest-end SRAM aluminium crankset available. The DUB axle standard provides improved sealing for all-weather rides, and ensures both future and past compatibility.
Complete with an X-SYNC 2 chainring, this crankset pairs well with any SRAM Eagle drivetrain. The unique tooth profile of the X-SYNC 2 chainring reduces dirt and grime build-up, which in turn ensures a long-lasting chainring. Aggressively hooked, the teeth offer improved chain retention over conventional designs, and reduce the risk of dropped chains on harsh terrain.
- Compatible with any 12-speed SRAM Eagle drivetrain
- The highest end aluminium SRAM crankset available
- Master GX colourway
- DUB™ technology improves weather sealing and compatibility
- BB Cups not included
- Steel direct mount X-SYNC 2 chainring for lasting durability
- Aggressive tooth pattern quickly sheds dirt and grim to reduce friction
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 621 grams (175mm, boost, 32t chainring)