SRAM RED AXS Double Chainset (GXP Interface)
SRAM's innovative AXS technology takes wireless 12-speed shifting to the next level in terms of innovation and offers top reliability, and smooth, quiet operation. The RED AXS Double Chainset (GXP Interface) uses smaller chainrings and, paired with the wider cassette (not included), means there are smaller jumps between gears as well as a big range of gears, offering plenty for flats and hilly terrain alike. Ultimately, the result is improved efficiency and cadence, and smoother pedalling.
The Carbon Tuned™ layup of the cranks makes this chainset strong and stiff, with thickness increased in areas of high stress. Weight is kept to a minimum by the unique tapered and terraced architecture. The crankset is compatible with all SRAM Road DUB™ bottom brackets (not included) and comes in three chainring size options.
- Carbon crank arms
- Aluminium chainrings
- X-Range™ gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression, so you’re always in the right gear
- Improved front shifting performance for crisp and accurate front shifts
- Carbon Tuned™ - Proprietary SRAM carbon layup increases thickness and stiffness at critical stress areas. Tapered, terraced carbon architecture ensures the greatest weight savings
- DUB™ bottom bracket adds durability, simplicity and broad compatibility
- Power upgradeable
- BB compatibility: GXP/PF GXP 68mm
- BB spindle interface: 24mm
- Chainline: 45mm
- Bolt Circle Diameter (BCD): 107, Direct Mount (DM)
- Bottom bracket not included