Salomon Index.01 Running Shoes
Energetic and highly cushioned, the Salomon Index.01 Running Shoes are an ideal choice for any training session or race. These shoes are entirely realised from recycled materials, and their construction allows them to be quickly separated for easy recycling once they are worn out.
A deep and plush Infiniride midsole is made from Dynamic TPU foam to be tremendously shock-absorbing and highly responsive. The lively stride pattern infused by this midsole is exaggerated by its R.Camber curved format that increases the efficiency and speed of heel-to-toe transitions. The grippy rubber of the outsole increases the runner's confidence by providing excellent traction across all road conditions.
The breathable upper guarantees cooling ventilation in warm weather, and flat laces grant extra stability without causing pressure points across the top of the foot.
- Cushioned an energetic running shoes that are suitable for all-round training and racing and made from recycled materials
- Infiniride Dynamic TPU foam midsole is highly shock absorbing and delivers a lively rebound
- R.Camber curved midsole format grants smooth heel-to-toe transitions
- Grippy outsole rubber construction gives road grip in all conditions
- Breathable upper guarantees a cooling air flow
- Flat laces reduce pressure points
- All of the materials used are made from recycled products such as PET bottles or material waste
- The unique construction allows the materials to be quickly separated for easy recycling
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Road biomechanical fit: Quick transition
- Sole drop: 9mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 285 grams, per shoe, size UK 8