Salomon LTD Edition Sense Ride 3 Womens Trail Running Shoes
Salomon’s Sense Ride 3 Women's Trail Running Shoes are a great all-purpose off-road option, with the added benefit of a LTD Edition colour scheme. They feature a Contagrip MA outsole with a rubber compound and tread pattern that has been designed to work well on a wide variety of surfaces, from wet rocks to dusty trails, and with a high level of longevity too. A Profeel Film between the sole and the upper protects the foot from sharp objects and adds stability to the chassis whilst the Optivibe midsole uses a combination of different foams to provide cushioning and propulsion with each stride.
The sock-like EndoFit upper is very light, breathable and quick-drying, with a SensiFit cradle that connects the upper and lower parts of the shoe for a snug, comfortable fit. Salomon’s Quicklace system is very easy to use yet also very secure, with a neat pocket that keeps the end of the lace from catching on any trailside shrubbery.
Designed for runners who heel or midfoot strike, the Sense Ride 3 has a standard fit and an 8mm drop between heel and forefoot.
- Contagrip MA outsole: Contagrip MA is built for the widest variety of surfaces. It balances both the geometry and the rubber compound to deliver confidence on wet, dry, hard or loose surfaces, and offer long-term durability
- Optivibe midsole: A combination of foams, one to dampen, one to propel. This was developed to reduce vibration upon footstrike aimed to decrease muscle fatigue without affecting the overall ride
- Profeel Film chassis: Helps filter out rocks and sharp surfaces, for more comfort and stability
- Single layer mesh: A single layer of mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel
- Mesh and textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort
- EndoFit: An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and provide a precise fit
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system
- SensiFit: Cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customised fit all around the foot
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel
- Molded OrthoLite: OrthoLite insole technology provides superior cushioning, unmatched comfort, breathability and durability, and is one of the most cost-effective ways to upgrade the comfort and performance of your footwear
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing
- Terrain: All types of terrain
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike, midfoot strike
- Lacing system: Quicklace
- Drop: 8mm
- Manufacturer's claimed weight: 235 grams per shoe (size UK5)