Salomon S/Lab XA Amphib Swim Run Shoes
Whether you are looking for the perfect shoes for your Swim-Run events or a quick-drying option just as efficient on muddy trails as it is when running through water, then Salomon's S/Lab XA Amphib Swim Run Shoes are for you. The S/Lab series has been designed in collaboration with top engineers, athletes and designers and all products deliver exceptional performance for the most demanding athletes.
When tackling wet or uneven terrain, the Contagrip sole will ensure you retain traction and can run fast in full confidence. Lightweight and flexible, the 4mm heel drop offers more contact with the ground beneath you, improving your running posture and form.
In your Swim-Run events, these shoes will remain efficient and fast in and out of the water and the breathable mesh upper dries quickly while draining holes ensure excess water quickly runs out of the shoes.
Ortholite impressions foam shapes to your foot and, together with the ENDOFIT™ internal sleeve and integrated sockliner, hugs your foot and holds it securely for improved stability. A snug fit is further achieved by the Sensifit™ system, cradling the foot from the midsole to the laces and offering an almost customised feel.
With a natural rocker profile, the Profeel Film links the forefoot and rear of the shoe and improves the rolling of the shoe during toe-off. The result is more consistent support of the foot and enhanced stability.
Even though this shoe has been designed for racing, there is still an element of cushioning, and the EnergyCell+ midsole compound offers high rebound and exceptional energy return.
Closure is via the Quicklace™ which is strong and highly durable with one pull tightening, allowing you to make quick micro-adjustments on the go.
Learn more about the Salomon S/Lab range here.
- Fast and super efficient both wet and dry
- Premium Wet Traction Contagrip sole offers great traction on soft or hard, wet or dry surfaces
- Built with a natural rocker profile and Profeel Film, the sole and midsole of this shoe help you keep putting one foot in front of the other
- EnergyCell+ compound in midsole
- Quick drying breathable mesh upper with draining windows and Ortholite® Impressions
- ENDOFIT™: Internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot and improve feedback and footwrapping
- Integrated sockliner
- Sensifit™ with Quicklace™ closure
- Midsole height: 20mm / 16mm (4mm heel drop)
- Weight: 215 grams per shoe (UK 8.5)