Why buy your bike from Sigma Sports?
Don't hesitate to reach out to us. It's our goal to answer all of your questions and offer the best advice from our experts. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have. Contact us now or visit us in-store.
All our bikes are fully built by our Cytech qualified mechanics. To find out more, see the Built, Checked, Tuned and Tested section below to see how we'll deliver your bike.
We offer FREE DELIVERY of your bike to your home or place of work. Once you've placed your order, our Customer Care team will be in contact to offer a convenient delivery date of your choice.
We've partnered with Pedalsure to offer you 30-DAYS FREE bike insurance on new bikes over £400. Visit our Cycle Insurance page to learn more and claim.
Santa Cruz Tallboy CC S Mountain Bike Frame 2023
Labelled as 'the downhiller's XC mountain bike', the Santa Cruz Tallboy CC S frame can be built into a do-everything machine that's efficient on the climbs, descends like longer travel bikes and suits those looking to spend long days on the trails. It's constructed from premium lightweight Carbon CC, and minor tweaks to its predecessor bring updated kinematics and geometry, and the inclusion of Glovebox storage, with a fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse, so you can keep your tools to hand.
120mm of rear travel soaks up hard hits, and a fork with up to 140mm of travel can be fitted up front. VPP™ suspension balances pedalling efficiency and bump absorption perfectly. The bike offers predictable handling and a responsive and energetic ride, while anti-squat has been reduced for improved small bump sensitivity and square-edge compliance. Proportional Geometry matches the chainstay length and seat angle to the frame size, so ride feel and handling is balanced across the frame sizes.
- Santa Cruz Tallboy Carbon CC frame, compatible with 29" wheels
- FOX Float Factory DPS shock, 120mm travel
- The highly-refined VPP™ suspension on the Tallboy combines pedalling efficiency and all-out bump-chomping prowess
- Proportional Geometry and frame stiffness tune - Chainstay length and seat angle are matched to the frame size (STA steepens and rear centre grows as frame size increases) so that every rider, no matter what height, gets the same balance of geometry and handling characteristics
- Glovebox in the downtube comes with a fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse, tailored for the frame to keep your tools close to hand
|Frame||Santa Cruz Tallboy Carbon CC, 120mm travel|
|Shock||FOX Float Factory DPS|