Saris Mag+ Turbo Trainer (Inc Handlebar-Mounted Shifter)
The Mag+ Turbo Trainer (Inc Handlebar-Mounted Shifter) from Saris is nice simple option for those wishing to train indoors. The trainer fits bikes with rear wheel sizes of 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29", and has a magnetic resistance unit for a quiet, frictionless ride. It fits most of the common dropout spacings, 120mm, 130mm and 135mm, and produces just 70-74dB of noise at 20mph. The remote handlebar shifter attaches and detaches easily to the bike stem to provide variable resistance without having to dismount.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Comes with convenient, adjustable handlebar-mounted shifter
- Noise level at 20 mph is 70-74 decibels
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever
- Adjust tyre fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0” tyre
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- Trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.