Saucony Guide ISO 2 Womens Running Shoes
Reduce the risk of injury and stay comfortable through even the longest runs in the Saucony Guide ISO 2 Womens Running Shoes. EVERUN cushioning makes for soft, smooth landings, and is lively and responsive for strong take-offs. The ISOFIT system means the shoe adapts to the foot for a customised feel, and in the upper, a breathable mesh and FLEXFILM are melded together for a seamless construction and added flexibility.
Whether you're running on the smoothest tarmac or rough roads, a TRI-FLEX sole ensures there's plenty of traction and excellent durability and abrasion resistance.
- EVERUN topsole construction for consistent, lasting comfort and pressure relief
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- TRI-FLEX provides both traction and flexibility
- Reflective elements on the heel
- FLEXFILM for seamless flexibility in the upper
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- Helpful for runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation
- Shoe category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushioning: Plush
- Construction type: Stability
- Surface: Road, track
- Arch: Normal (mid), low
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel stack height: 27mm
- Forefoot stack height: 19mm
- Weight: 9.0 oz. / 255 grams (per shoe, EU39)
Saucony Guide ISO 2 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.