Saucony Peregrine 11 ST Trail Running Shoes
Blending a responsive and rugged design, the Saucony Peregrine 11 ST Trail Running Shoes are the ideal choice for venturing off-road and into the wilderness, guaranteeing speed, grip, and protection in all manner of conditions.
The PWRRUN midsole is the keystone of these shoes as it supplies energetic rebound and heightened shock absorption across all-terrain for an enthused running experience. This midsole is combined with Saucony’s PWRTRAC outsole that blends a supple rubber compound with deep lugs to provide outstanding traction, especially when the conditions are wet and muddy. A rock plate is seamlessly integrated into the sole, providing the runner with underfoot protection from sharp and jagged rock and roots.
The flexible mesh upper amalgamates a tough, water-resistant construction with a tight mesh shield over the tongue to protect from the weather and trail debris. Comfort is guaranteed, even on the longest of adventures, by the FORMFIT system that uses an ergonomically shaped footbed and soft heel collar.
- Responsive, protective, cushioned and super grippy trail running shoes
- PWRRUN foam midsole provides the ideal balance of springiness and shock-absorption
- The flexible PWRTRAC outsole has deep lugs and a rugged compound, designed to give outstanding grip over wet and muddy terrain
- A rock plate integrated into the sole provides underfoot protection from jagged edges
- A water-resistant mesh upper has 3D-printed overlays for support and protection
- A tight mesh layer over the tongue increases shielding against trail debris
- The FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 4mm (27mm / 23mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 326 grams (11.5oz) - per shoe, size UK 8