Saucony Peregrine 11 Womens Trail Running Shoes
With the versatility to tackle any terrain and conditions, the Saucony Peregrine 11 Womens Trail Running Shoes are a great option if speed is the principal prerequisite during intense forays off-road.
A plush and springy PWRRUN midsole infuses energy into the running stride and gives great shock-absorption over irregular, unpredictable surfaces. Perfectly complementing the midsole is the PWRTRAC outsole that utilises a super-tacky rubber compound arranged into an aggressive lug formation to deliver traction and control over the trails, whether they are dry and loose or wet and sticky. A rock plate is integrated into the sole to shield the bottom of the feet from sharp rocks and roots, giving the wearer confidence to attack their run with increased vigour.
The highly breathable mesh upper provides a cooling airflow on hotter days and is tough to resist snagging and tearing on rugged tracks and paths. This soft upper combines with the profiled footbed to grant heightened comfort levels, even when the pace is at its most unforgiving.
- Incredibly versatile trail running shoes that deliver speed in all conditions
- PWRRUN foam midsole provides the ideal balance of springiness and shock-absorption
- The flexible PWRTRAC outsole has tacky rubber and aggressive lugs to give outstanding grip over a wide variety of terrain
- A rock plate integrated into the sole provides underfoot protection from jagged edges
- An ultralight but tough air mesh upper is durable, flexible and highly breathable
- The FORMFIT system uses a plush heel collar and contoured footbed for a luxurious custom-like fit
- Midsole offset: 4mm (27mm / 23mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 270 grams (9.5oz) - per shoe, size UK 8